• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Getting a player Banned?

DeletedUser

How can a player get a cyber-bully banned? This player is harassing a guildmate of mine by using vulgar and obscene language. I know that is a "banning" offense, but how does one go about getting a player banned?

DeletedUser8796

Right click on the main game screen and click on the "contact support" option it will take you to an area where you can make a ticket about the person doing the harassing. I recommend you tell the person being harassed to file the ticket; the person may need to provide info to the support team.

DeletedUser

Shady, you are almost correct. Only the person being harassed can file the ticket. Anyone filing a ticket "on behalf" of someone else is told to have them file the ticket. No further action can be done.

DeletedUser

however, if the language being used in the Chat room is offensive to YOU, you can still report that individual for breach of the FOE terms of agreement for use of the chatroom. you would not be reporting them 'for your friend', you'd be reporting them because YOU were offended by their speech, or online behavior.

DeletedUser7607

you all forgot 1 thing id hes cussing or using racist remarks that is bannable. if he is simple making fun of " your my lucnh , im going to come eat you everyday for lunch" isnt bannable i know someone was messaging me like that and i wrote a ticket and it was said its fine. but cussing and racism or something sexual is. also if its in a message screen shot the message and paste it in paint then attach into your ticket so you can confirm with now doubt.