• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Getting back into PvP

The Froggle

Hi, at the start of my age, my troops kept getting kicked in PvP. So, I didn't enter it for a couple of weeks, and now have been kicked out. The question is, how do I get back in? I click on the PvP tower, and get screens with descriptions/instructions, then click on the "Play Now" button, but there's no opponent army, I get a dimmed "You can only manage your PvP defending units here" screen, and am unable to proceed farther.

Or, is PvP just not going now? Thanks for any help you can give.

wolfhoundtoo

You didn't get kicked out. You removed your defending PVP army and so aren't able to participate until you assign an army to defend your city for PVP purposes.

The Froggle

OK, so I'm a little slow. But I do have a defending army in place for my city, and another attack/defending army assigned as well. I don't get what I have to do next to get back.

Ebeondi Asi

The army for PvP is separate. you must add at least one troop to the PvP army to go forward.
There is nothing blocking you from re-entering PvP except yourself. You have to create/add the PvP defending troops.

The Froggle

Finally got it. It didn't seem that intuitive, as I thought the top "Defending Army" icon in PvP was just for the city's army, like it was when using the Army Management tab. Sorry for all the fuss and thanks for the help.

Johnny B. Goode

You didn't get kicked out. You removed your defending PVP army and so aren't able to participate until you assign an army to defend your city for PVP purposes.
Actually he did get kicked out, which automatically deletes his PVP Arena-specific defense army. To re-enter he must set a new PVP Arena defense army.