• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

getting beyond 10 forge points

DeletedUser

I know that I can get up to ten forge points at the rate of one per hour. I also know that until I get ten I can buy them at a price that increases each time that I do it. But how do I get beyond the ten? I'm not allowed to buy more and I am at the beginning of the Iron Age where research requires more than ten forge points.

Super Catanian

Welcome to the forums!

You can only hold up to 10 Forge Points until they stop regenerating hourly. This will also prevent you from buying more. So you would have to buy Forge Points, spend them, and buy more.

However, if you have a full FP bar and use a FP pack in your inventory, you can hold more than ten. However, you won't get any more every hour. Also, if you collect FP from other sources (they are added directly to your FP bar), they will remain there until you spend them elsewhere.

UBERhelp1

I know that I can get up to ten forge points at the rate of one per hour. I also know that until I get ten I can buy them at a price that increases each time that I do it. But how do I get beyond the ten? I'm not allowed to buy more and I am at the beginning of the Iron Age where research requires more than ten forge points.
You can spend less than a full bar on research, and then it saves how much you put on so you can put more on later. Also, if you need anything on Angkor feel free to message or friend me.

DeletedUser

Ok, that solves my problem. I have always purchased research in one go up to now, but since you mention I can spend less than the full amount of FP needed for the research, the research bar will show how much I have put in and I can wait for more FP to add to that. Excellent. Thanks.

RazorbackPirate

Ok, that solves my problem. I have always purchased research in one go up to now, but since you mention I can spend less than the full amount of FP needed for the research, the research bar will show how much I have put in and I can wait for more FP to add to that. Excellent. Thanks.
If you are only in Iron Age, and you have been funding your progression with lots of purchased FPs, you are making a major mistake. Have fun with that.