• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Getting Guild Age/Era Info

BubbaBrewski

My city is in the Progressive Era and I am ready to age up, but my guild has no one in the Modern Era so they want me to age up several ages to where we have a group of cities producing guild goods. Is there a fairly easy way to find a guild with a group of cities in a certain age?

Ebeondi Asi

THe request to age up a few Era is not uncommon. The best way is to gather the Goods needed to age up in advance. and have enough forge Points and such to get through the in-between Era all at once. It is not hard if you have the Goods FPs Coins supplies saved to do it fast. You can go look at exactly what you need if you click on top left corner of the Research pop up.
If your Guild wants you to do the extra jump they certainly should be willing to help you with Goods and such.
I have jump more than one Era and the most at one time was five. I had everything saved up by trading in the Market etc.

And no there is no easy way to find a Guild with specific Era members. You would need to look through each Guild membership manually looking at each city and searching for their City Hall

CherryButterfly

I agree with asking your Higher Guild Members if they can help you out with some Goods to make the jump. My Guild has asked me and others to do this to help plan out finances for GBG and other reasons, but have always offered to help out with Goods for the jump. Most of those who have been at High ages for a long time have large numbers of Goods from all Ages, and if they really need you to jump, should be agreeable to helping with Goods to do so. never hurts to ask!!