• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Getting Past a Quest

DeletedUser36326

I’m in HMA on a quest called “Beware the Wizard”. It wants me to build a Tower Ruin- a building in the next age. I have two quest slots used right now and another that is blank. Is it possible to move past this quest or am I stuck with it?

I heard that you can get troops from an advanced age if you fight your way through the Cmap so that’s what I’ve been doing. I was hoping other quests would pop up if I pushed further, but no dice. Not sure if getting advanced age troops was just a myth or I did something wrong. Am I screwed?

DeletedUser

I’m in HMA on a quest called “Beware the Wizard”. It wants me to build a Tower Ruin- a building in the next age. I have two quest slots used right now and another that is blank. Is it possible to move past this quest or am I stuck with it?

I heard that you can get troops from an advanced age if you fight your way through the Cmap so that’s what I’ve been doing. I was hoping other quests would pop up if I pushed further, but no dice. Not sure if getting advanced age troops was just a myth or I did something wrong. Am I screwed?
That, I believe, is a non-abortable quest. Which means that you are stuck with it until you research that tech.

Getting troops from a higher age isn't possible in every era.

DeletedUser29726

HMA cannot get advanced troops to my knowledge.
Iron can get EMA (Barbarian bonus line - 2 armored infantry)
LMA can get Colonial (LMA bonus line - an assortment of field guns, muskets, and grenadiers)
Colonial can get Progressive (Story - an assortment of industrial troops of all types (precise numbers may depend on industrial story choices), depending on PE story choice either 2 conscripts or a Rapid Fire Cannon)
Industrial can get Postmodern (Story - An assortment of PE, ME, and a few PME)
Postmodern can do Contemporary Story but i don't think there's any troops available
Contemporary can get Oceanic Future (Story - An assortment of TE, FE, AF, OF troops)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36326

HMA cannot get advanced troops to my knowledge.
Iron can get EMA (Barbarian bonus line - 2 armored infantry)
LMA can get Colonial (LMA bonus line - an assortment of field guns, muskets, and grenadiers)
Colonial can get Progressive (Story - an assortment of industrial troops of all types (precise numbers may depend on industrial story choices), depending on PE story choice either 2 conscripts or a Rapid Fire Cannon)
Industrial can get Postmodern (Story - An assortment of PE, ME, and a few PME)
Postmodern can do Contemporary Story but i don't think there's any troops available
Contemporary can get Oceanic Future (Story)

Thanks for this. It helps alot.

DeletedUser36326

Also...if I get PE troops in Colonial, will there be trenches on my battle map or does that depend on the age I am in?