Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by rjcampion, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjcampion

rjcampion New Member

I am fairly new to Forge of Empires and am thoroughly enjoying playing it. With the holidays coming, I would suggest that Diamond Gift Cards be offered (e.g. - a 2000 Diamond Gift Card that can be purchased for $25.00). These could be given electronically or a Diamond Gift Card certificate printed out so it can be included in a card. It would be redeemed through a code. The cost of diamonds seems to be the primary issue people have with FoE (though I understand the need to charge something for you are running a business) and this may help alleviate this burden. Thanks for your time.

2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Visa and MasterCard make gift cards which can be used to purchase anything. Given the time and energy needed simply to manage and track such a system, as well as the giant accounting nightmare gift card/gift certs create for the issuer, Inno would likely lose money on such an endeavor. So, I'm a ....

-1 No. In fact, a big no. Or to paraphrase St. Nick, "No, no, no."

Lancer and Algona like this.
  3. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Already there.

4. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

Which people? That's at the very bottom of my list.

5. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Any proposal having to do with Diamonds is prohibited according to the Do Not Suggest List for proposals. Closing thread.

Lancer likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.