Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teutoburg

I am fairly new to Forge of Empires and am thoroughly enjoying playing it. With the holidays coming, I would suggest that Diamond Gift Cards be offered (e.g. - a 2000 Diamond Gift Card that can be purchased for $25.00). These could be given electronically or a Diamond Gift Card certificate printed out so it can be included in a card. It would be redeemed through a code. The cost of diamonds seems to be the primary issue people have with FoE (though I understand the need to charge something for you are running a business) and this may help alleviate this burden. Thanks for your time.

RazorbackPirate

I am fairly new to Forge of Empires and am thoroughly enjoying playing it. With the holidays coming, I would suggest that Diamond Gift Cards be offered (e.g. - a 2000 Diamond Gift Card that can be purchased for $25.00). These could be given electronically or a Diamond Gift Card certificate printed out so it can be included in a card. It would be redeemed through a code. The cost of diamonds seems to be the primary issue people have with FoE (though I understand the need to charge something for you are running a business) and this may help alleviate this burden. Thanks for your time.
Visa and MasterCard make gift cards which can be used to purchase anything. Given the time and energy needed simply to manage and track such a system, as well as the giant accounting nightmare gift card/gift certs create for the issuer, Inno would likely lose money on such an endeavor. So, I'm a ....

-1 No. In fact, a big no. Or to paraphrase St. Nick, "No, no, no."

Status
Not open for further replies.