• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gifting

DeletedUser

How does one gift inventory items, goods, resources and/or military support units to other players?

DeletedUser

If you can not gift items from your inventory then why does it show as a category??

DeletedUser2145

The Artworks which were handed out during the Anniversary Questline Event were considered gifts and were placed in there.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks. Is there a possibility you may include gifting between players in the near future?

DeletedUser

Ok thanks. Is there a possibility you may include gifting between players in the near future?

There is a Gift Icon on the task bar that states "Not Available Yet" so I am sure it will happen in the future.

DeletedUser

Just saw your other thread Jackie...but for the rest here,....I've been 'hearing' that "something is in the works for that tab" meaning the gift tab....but havent seen anything yet. The ability for us to make our own packages would be supremely awesome...which is why we'll probably never get that capability. Imagine being able to make gift packages of:
- FP's - make them into your own FP Package
- Buildings - i have a couple i'll probably NEVER put down in my inventory....delete them? No, i'll give them to my new guildie who is in EMA....he'll get some use out of it
- BP's - oh.....this one will probably NEVER happen either! I'd be able to give compete sets of GB's (THAT cuts into the $, so i dont see it happening). HOW GREAT would that be!

DeletedUser

Any particular brand of Hot Pockets? Next full moon is on the 15th of Feb! I bet I can get our whole guild to meet for a ceremony!

1013202_10201203169897708_1821749622_n.jpg

:)

DeletedUser

Hail Hail to the Dev. Lords...lol

Gifting Extra BP's would be nice...don't need them.

FP packs we win.

Bushes buildings, & event rewards...I mean who needs 4 snowglobes? lol

wolfhoundtoo

The gift tab allows the moderators to provide gifts that you win from certain forum games, etc. Far as I know that is all that it will be utilized for since I haven't heard that the Inno people had suggested (not recently) anyway that gifting would be allowed between players. there have been several proposals that suggested that but no sign that Inno liked any of them.