• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Giving away account

DeletedUser

If I want to give away my account. Pass it to a fellow guild member. What needs to be done??? I know he will have to stop loggin in in his main account.

DeletedUser

Im gonna be away for a trimester overseas on a intense internship review of medicine. Im gonna be "held hostage" in a school for the duration of the review. I have played Tribal wars and they had that option, also they had the (i dont remember the exact name) it was like a sitter for the account, I thought there could be that option. I didnt want to just leave the account because it is the number one ranked in Cigard world. And it will affect my guild.

DeletedUser

jimmycool, it is strictly forbidden to give other people access to your account. Doing so will be detected and will result in a ban. Unfortunately, account sitting as you know it from TW is not possible here. However, after you return from your overseas trip, your account will still be there with no harm done, so you can continue to play at any time. This applies to all accounts that have reached High Middle Age and/or have a minimum of 50 diamonds inside (this includes diamonds gained from quests).

DeletedUser

Well thanks, didn't knew about that. Then I guess I can let the account go solo for a couple of months without getting erased. . Thanks.

DeletedUser

Is there a plan for making a sitting option? That seems like a good idea.