• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Global Warming is a hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23123

Are they bored, or are they hatching a dastardly plan for world domination? Get your fossil-fueled talking points straight. And didn't you means to say, "Youze guys"? :p

Wow ... I count four errors in the same sentence. Try making five next time; that'll convince 'em.
Hum... Sure got me there. Just don't what to do with myself after that insult. If it is an insult.
Well, just to let you know. I got done clearing 6000 acre of trees. Gotta make room for those ethanol farming. Got 10,000 more to clear for those fancy solar panels sometime in the fall. A lot of them trees are going to be made into paper. Cause The Obama Gang need to make thousands of copy of those 1000 page regulations. Not kidding. Because of the trees age. The Government requested them. Wow, right?. Major money in the wallet. Whoa.
Might have enough wood to burn in the stove for 5 winters too. But, you know after about 2. They become junk. So, to keep those pests down. I have to start a big ass barn fire. It really neat. You can see it for miles. You know, like what we're doing with all those brush that left over from clear cutting. You know, for the ethanol farm. Got about 24 of them going out once. Using diesel sure do get them going. Oh, don't worry. The EPA guys came out and actually said that it was okay. Cause diesel is safer than gasoline. Had to do it. Cause, the Government told us to. Can't leave those brush there. It might start a forest fire later down the road. I thought that was funny.
Boy, It is nice to come home with lot of trees covering over my house. Sitting here on my back porch. Looking out at 112 acres of trees. It really breezy and cool here. It was 88 degree today with 80% humidity, Yikes. Very muggy at work. But, nice here. Well, going to take a nap. Gotta be at the golf course in a little while and mow greens. Then right back at the clearing.

DeletedUser25950

Not a hoax, more like a scam, to get carbon taxes off of everyone in America who pays taxes and power bills. The effect of volcanic and solar activity in the long term far outweigh and make hash out of anything humans are doing or could do to the planet.

DeletedUser8152

Well, I'm afraid this thread has reached the 100 post mark, so per the Debate Hall rules it is time to cut it off. Hope everyone enjoyed the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.