• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gods & Goddesses rule! Friendship issue

DeletedUser26670

I have posted this thread in order to discuss a token of friendship I have received from this guild called "Wet Beaver". They hail from the land Cascadia. The friendship would essentially provides each of us the opportunity to give and receive aid between our two worlds. This might be an excellent opportunity for our two guilds to benefit from our armies and our inventory stocked goods. Our guilds armies will always have a "back up" and our stocked goods will be plentiful. Our guilds Expiditioner (Sly Starr Bish) would have the nessacary "back up" and adequate permissions required for our guild to boost in our Expeditions to make it to level 4,5,or 6. My concern is our guilds Chief Donator (Mike) has done a fabulous job gathering, negotiating, and storing our Inventories to a bountiful and generous state. I don't know if we should give up our revenue? It might actually be a waste if you know I mean?

DeletedUser8152

This is a bit confusing, but just in case... trades of any kind between different game worlds are against the rules. Not at all sure that's what mean, but figured its best to be safe.

DeletedUser26670

Having read your entire post three times I must admit, I have no idea what you mean at all.
I'm sorry for the confusion but this thread. It was meant for my position officers but if you want I'm always open to new members in my guild.

DeletedUser26670

This is a bit confusing, but just in case... trades of any kind between different game worlds are against the rules. Not at all sure that's what mean, but figured its best to be safe.
I'm sorry for the confusion but this thread. It was meant for my position officers but if you want I'm always open to new members in my guild.