• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Going After A Colosseum Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30312

Too bad you don't have this right because I'm not in your guild.

Given this admission, I wouldn't join a guild you were in in the first place.

"Task Force" has pretty low requirements, that's why I choose this guild.

Yeah, I don't feel like barrel fishing today. With a shotgun.

Any player has the decent understanding about The Arc and the 1.x threads won't build a Colosseum.

Any player with a decent understanding of GBs period won't build a Colosseum.

BTW, his guild is sitting in 5th place right now in a gold league battle. You should get in there and help out more Tuck!

Damn, his Champions are totally slacking. And he's in CA so Alabaster won't help him in negotiations.

Bruadhin

Did the 13 to 15 that rejected the 1.9 thread have a level 80 ARC? somehow, I doubt it.

Who needs a level 80 Arc to participate in a 1.9? I loved it when my Arc was only at 30. I asked every last person posting their Arc if I could have 5th. It cost me a few FP, but a great source of prints. Then I let the people with level 80 Arcs level mine.

DeletedUser40197

Who needs a level 80 Arc to participate in a 1.9? I loved it when my Arc was only at 30. I asked every last person posting their Arc if I could have 5th. It cost me a few FP, but a great source of prints. Then I let the people with level 80 Arcs level mine.
To lock 5th for bps, but in general it's most beneficial to lock at 1.9 only if you have ARC80. Some people will for bps or just because they don't know better or maybe d/t collections. But 1.9 threads are typically dominated with the high level ARCs alot of players don't see a benefit, otherwise.

Bruadhin

To lock 5th for bps, but in general it's most beneficial to lock at 1.9 only if you have ARC80. Some people will for bps or just because they don't know better or maybe d/t collections. But 1.9 threads are typically dominated with the high level ARCs alot of players don't see a benefit, otherwise.

I think a lot depends on viewpoint. We are finally getting the newer players to understand it helps them. I believe too many players believe they have to be able to take spots to participate. In reality, our guild needs more people to post their GBs. Often spots are claimed within seconds of posting.

DeletedUser40197

I think a lot depends on viewpoint. We are finally getting the newer players to understand it helps them. I believe too many players believe they have to be able to take spots to participate. In reality, our guild needs more people to post their GBs. Often spots are claimed within seconds of posting.
I see what you're saying. Priming your ARC for a 1.9 donation can definitely be a good idea for anyone, I guess I just mean to lock at 1.9 there isn't the incentive if don't have a level 80 ARC. It's just not worth it. People do it, but until your ARC is at 80 it's probably not the best strategy.

Bruadhin

I see what you're saying. Priming your ARC for a 1.9 donation can definitely be a good idea for anyone, I guess I just mean to lock at 1.9 there isn't the incentive if don't have a level 80 ARC. It's just not worth it. People do it, but until your ARC is at 80 it's probably not the best strategy.

Exactly what I meant. Yes, you should avoid taking spots in a 1.9 except maybe 4 or 5 until you get your Arc to 80. But posting your GB is always a great idea.

Mustapha00

"Any player has the decent understanding about The Arc and the 1.x threads won't build a Colosseum. "

I'll go you one further: Any player with a decent understanding of this game in general won't build a Colosseum.

Super Catanian

"Any player has the decent understanding about The Arc and the 1.x threads won't build a Colosseum. "

I'll go you one further: Any player with a decent understanding of this game in general won't build a Colosseum.
Le me who still won’t delete his Colosseum
*(heavy sweating)*

Triopoly Champion

Snipe guildmates when you guild hop in search of trade and profit !

Dont snipe your full time guild ... that is insane !
It's also insane that my Arctic Orangery and Cape got leveled up by my guildmates(just because they want the blueprints) while I was sleeping, thus I know the Colosseum and Notre Dame owners have some connections to it.

I have enough inventory fps to bring my CdM and AO up to level 30+, I just don't want to until the problems fixed.

I wonder what they'd say if they knew he was sniping guildmates.

BTW, his guild is sitting in 5th place right now in a gold league battle. You should get in there and help out more Tuck!
My guild already knew this whole story and the leaders understood why I was sniping because the reasons above.

@Kranyar the Mysterious and Knight Alliance is in 7th place now.

The GBG battles will be available on the 2x weekly basis, my guild isn't a heavy fighter guild, so they just do it for leisure.

DeletedUser40197

It's also insane that my Arctic Orangery and Cape got leveled up by my guildmates(just because they want the blueprints) while I was sleeping, thus I know the Colosseum and Notre Dame owners have some connections to it.

I have enough inventory fps to bring my CdM and AO up to level 30+, I just don't want to until the problems fixed.

My guild already knew this whole story and the leaders understood why I was sniping because the reasons above.

The GBG battles will be available on the 2x weekly basis, my guild isn't a heavy fighter guild, so they just do it for leisure.
If you were sniping my GB in a guild thread I would level your AO and CC while you were sleeping, too... Action, reaction.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Then shame on them too...

Why yes, yes we are. Thank you for noticing! I think that we are doing pretty good considering we lost a dozen of our top members to Extreme Madness between seasons (the new guild that is trouncing both of us right now, and will likely be #1 on our world soon), so some of us decided to make this a casual week to restock from overindulging in the first season. I only bought it up because I figured your Colonial Champs would have dominated the field by now. My mistake I guess.

Emberguard

You do realise if you lvl'd it up in a single go you wouldn't have a problem right?

So you told them you disapproved of your guildmates choice of GBs and therefore have a right to take whatever position you want? That you want to be in charge even if you're not the leader? They were ok with that explanation?

DeletedUser

Not insane at all. Completely reasonable and to be expected. Your earlier post explains why:
A quarter of my guildmates cannot even complete the 1st level of the weekly GE and none of them got booted from the guild.

"Task Force" has pretty low requirements, that's why I choose this guild.
You chose a lousy guild, for whatever reason, and now you've reaped some of the consequences of that decision.

Kranyar the Mysterious

You chose a lousy guild, for whatever reason, and now you've reaped some of the consequences of that decision.
It's actually an old guild, currently sitting at #19, so not a lousy guild, but one where a lot of the older players have likely slowed down and are taking a more hands off position. I think that some of it's newer players may be sullying it's reputation a bit though...

Super Catanian

When you have more enemies than friends, then you get to attack more people, higher battle counts, I plunder some former guildmates too.
Correction: When you have more enemies than friends, you have less Event Buildings being motivated. I learned that the hard way.

Have you heard someone got banned because of an in-guild sniping issue? Never!
Banned from the game? No. Banned from Guilds for showing poor etiquette? According to the other posters here, hell yeah!

To be more clear, I'm not the only 1, my friend SenseiJ snipes his guildmates in Mount Killmore too.
Oh, great, now there are two of them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.