• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Going all in for The Castle is it worth it//....................................

Agaselle

In every players mind is somethink telling him when to go all in.
I discovered sofar in The Castle onely great benefits al the way thrue the play,when someone would ask me what should I do,going all for it would be my personal opinion so far.................................................

Ebeondi Asi

Foe is a long playing game. years and then more years. The Castle is a great item and well worth working on. But I would say it will be disappointing for players in a hurry. (unless they spend real money on a regular basis. then they too will be happy.) So think for the long term.
Once a player is in the higher levels the Castle daily payoff is good. and the permanent rewards at great. (Specially for fighters).

Ironrooster

If you have new city, then getting the castle up a few levels quickly is really helpful. Getting in some fighting and some negotiations each day will help. Doing the daily Challenges is also good.

For older/more built up cities, the rewards are nice, but are more incremental. For them I don't do anything special except to click on the castle once a day to collect the chests.