• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gong of Wisdom Upgrade?

DeletedUser32957

I got a full set during the cherry blossom including several level 2 items. I'm happy with them. I only had a level 1 Gong of Wisdom from the event. Later I received a level 1 Gong of Wisdom as a quest reward. So now I have 2 Gongs (1 in place and 1 in inventory). I just can't figure out how to use the one in inventory to upgrade my in-use Gong to a level 2. Do I need to use the Store Building to put it back into inventory for the upgrade?

Ta 152H

So is there any use for my inventory Gong?

If you have no other pieces of the CBS set, it's probably better just to keep it saved unless you have a spot where you can't put anything else, and the low medal production makes sense.

If you can place it besides anything else from the CBS set, it's almost certainly worth placing it. It becomes extremely powerful for the size as you place more buildings from that set next to it, eventually giving 3 FP plus medals (depending upon your age) in a 1x1 square.

By all means, DO NOT DELETE IT!

Graviton

I had an extra gong in my inventory for months. Finally last week I got the last piece I needed from a DC to place another complete CBS set.

I'll echo @TA152H because it can't be stressed enough: DO NOT DELETE IT!

DeletedUser31592

Once you acquire an additional Emporer's Entrance and Zen Zone, plus ONE of either the Sakura Rock OR the Nishikgoi Pond, you can arrange them to ensure they are all boosted fully. So keep choosing it for the Daily Challenge.

upload_2018-5-16_13-1-29.png

Technically, a full boost can be made out of a full set with only 3 additional buildings (1 GoW, 1 EE or ZZ, 1 NP or SR), but it will be hard to build around. (Dead space)
upload_2018-5-16_13-3-6.png

DeletedUser33636

I really wish the DCs that offer a chance to win past event buildings would offer a chance to build or upgrade