• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Good FP price for FE goods?

CatNik

How many FPs should I get for 1875 FE goods. I have done it for 300FP in the past for 1:1 goods trades of different ages.

DeletedUser10415

However many you can negotiate. There is no universally agreed on ratio of FP to goods, and what may be the going ratio in one world may not be the going ratio in another.

DeletedUser10415

Whatever they think is a good deal is a good deal for them. As an example of the variability of these deals, I'll say that I have gotten 3 FE goods per FP, and on the same world from another player later on I've gotten 4 FE goods per FP. After I got the deal for 4, I didn't bother further with the one offering 3. In other worlds I've gotten anywhere from 3-5 PE goods per FP. It's really down to what you're willing to pay in goods and what the FP contributor is willing to take for their FP.

DeletedUser27889

So it is a good deal for someone. I am not ripping them off.
I would personally be quite fine with paying that number, works out to 6.25/fp. But what's important is your market. Are you one of the only sources of FE goods around? Then you might be short changing yourself a bit. Are they a guildie and it's an arc which helps the guild? Then maybe it's fine to be more giving. I was doing multiple trades for TE goods at 5/FP and everyone was happy with this number. The few amount of people still in the era or with left over goods (so I didn't have to delete half my friends list) meant I wasn't going to shop around I was perfectly happy offering a bit more to get goods from what to me was a limited resource pool.

CatNik

Thank you you all for the advice. They were very happy with the deal. They paid the 300 very quickly plus more so they could lock up 1st on my CDM that pays them back 125FP.