• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Good Job Inno

Dessire

As somebody who helps in managing the guild treasury, anybody who produces more than 3k guild goods from city collection is a strong player.
And here I am, producing 4485 venus goods per day thanks toy my arc, atomium, obs and SoH but I am not in a strong guild , I am in a pretty weak one xd

Ebeondi Asi

If I were to put forth a definition of a "strong player", it would have to include being able to fight manually at every level of the game. That eliminates about 99.9% of the player base right off the bat. Add in being able to manage three or more worlds. That takes care of probably half of the .1%. Then add that they have to achieve a level 80 Arc without the benefit of a large guild and 1.9 threads. (That last one I have accomplished on two of my worlds. Although it just takes time and the willingness to throw all your FP at it for a while and not worry about who profits off of it.)

I have to say working that hard to get an Arc 80 makes you foolish and not in any way a strong player. Smart players use the opportunities offered. they do not ignore them. (aside from the first Arc owners who had to do it with no one else owning an Arc. )
Similar to tiny city players who decide to never add any expansions. it may be hard work but it dos not make them better. just different.

On the other hand I tend to agree with the fighting part. Everyone should learn to fight manually. and there is no better plae than PvP. PvP is a wonderful place to learn to fight other troops, including Eras above your own

Emberguard

On the other hand I tend to agree with the fighting part. Everyone should learn to fight manually. and there is no better plae than PvP. PvP is a wonderful place to learn to fight other troops, including Eras above your own
Yeah. Manual fighting is a good skill to develop for a player. It's not "required", but it absolutely will get you further than Auto if you're simply unable to brute force your way through a certain fight

Ebeondi Asi

IT almost always pays to start manual battle when going for the Hood. To see if they are using Rogues. It is really easy to manual fight a battle group with Rogues. kill all non Rogues then the Rogues. Even if just to lower combat losses. Also you can kill first, the enemy troop that will move first after you. (or skip shooting at the first if you cannot kill it and kill the second) one dead is far far better than two wounded.

Darkest.Knight

Once you start doing more fights it's too slow to do all but last fights manually. The game changes quite a lot as u progress along story questline, don't need to worry about losing units or material costs when negotiating. In the endgame the limiting factors for doing battlefield fights in particular are attack and defense, my bias is in favor of more attack, it takes a lot of defense to make a difference. When u can c the units u r going to fight it gets pretty easy to remember when the game AI isn't very "I," I always do those battles manually.