1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Goodbye Noarsil

Discussion in 'Noarsil Drama' started by darkbox, Aug 28, 2016.

1. darkbox

darkbox Active Member

It's been a pleasure playing with all of you and I enjoyed the camaraderie a lot.

Due to Inno's lack of respect for players opinions and the poor quality of tech support (my last ticket went unanswered for 12 days) I deleted my account.

I hope you all keep enjoying the game and find a way to knock down TRC from the top spot :p:p...

Maguo, I'll find you ;)

Cheers!

Sig the Great and Stineamite like this.
  2. 2 bad 2 sad

2 bad 2 sad New Member

DONT CALL MAGS lol. Darboxv2 isn't you?

3. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    In my experience I've had my tickets dealt with in a very timely fashion, I've had 9 since playing.

I'm not sure what lack of respect for players opinions by Inno means. They provide a Beta open to players where you can give feedback and I have seen changes to things based on that feedback from players.

Graviton and Stephen Longshanks like this.
  4. Stineamite

Stineamite Active Member

Yeah, Inno just doesnt care about all of the older players....they are already addicted. Gotta get those new players on mobile. Even though a mobile player has 0 chance of being in the top 100 players. Stupid stupid stupid.

Sig the Great likes this.
  5. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    What's funny is darkbox seems to be still playing the game as his latest post was from April 9, 2018 a year and a half after this op. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ate-friend-messaging.22278/page-2#post-195617

Wonder if he ever actually deleted his account but I can't find a Darkbox at ForgeDB only a Darkbox v2 so maybe some funky business here lol, either way, forum names have to now match with active in game accounts;

Wonder if he ever got that ticket answered.

And The Royal Council is still #1 for 1,123 days straight now.