Goodbye Noarsil

Discussion in 'Noarsil Drama' started by darkbox, Aug 28, 2016.

1. darkbox

darkbox Active Member

It's been a pleasure playing with all of you and I enjoyed the camaraderie a lot.

Due to Inno's lack of respect for players opinions and the poor quality of tech support (my last ticket went unanswered for 12 days) I deleted my account.

I hope you all keep enjoying the game and find a way to knock down TRC from the top spot :p:p...

Maguo, I'll find you ;)

Cheers!

Stineamite likes this.
  2. 2 bad 2 sad

2 bad 2 sad New Member

DONT CALL MAGS lol. Darboxv2 isn't you?

3. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

In my experience I've had my tickets dealt with in a very timely fashion, I've had 9 since playing.

I'm not sure what lack of respect for players opinions by Inno means. They provide a Beta open to players where you can give feedback and I have seen changes to things based on that feedback from players.

Graviton and Stephen Longshanks like this.
  4. Stineamite

Stineamite Member

Yeah, Inno just doesnt care about all of the older players....they are already addicted. Gotta get those new players on mobile. Even though a mobile player has 0 chance of being in the top 100 players. Stupid stupid stupid.

5. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

What's funny is darkbox seems to be still playing the game as his latest post was from April 9, 2018 a year and a half after this op. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ate-friend-messaging.22278/page-2#post-195617

Wonder if he ever actually deleted his account but I can't find a Darkbox at ForgeDB only a Darkbox v2 so maybe some funky business here lol, either way, forum names have to now match with active in game accounts;

Wonder if he ever got that ticket answered.

And The Royal Council is still #1 for 1,123 days straight now.