• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goodbye Noarsil

Darkbox

It's been a pleasure playing with all of you and I enjoyed the camaraderie a lot.

Due to Inno's lack of respect for players opinions and the poor quality of tech support (my last ticket went unanswered for 12 days) I deleted my account.

I hope you all keep enjoying the game and find a way to knock down TRC from the top spot :p:p...

Maguo, I'll find you ;)

Cheers!

DeletedUser26965

In my experience I've had my tickets dealt with in a very timely fashion, I've had 9 since playing.

I'm not sure what lack of respect for players opinions by Inno means. They provide a Beta open to players where you can give feedback and I have seen changes to things based on that feedback from players.

DeletedUser17122

It's been a pleasure playing with all of you and I enjoyed the camaraderie a lot.

Due to Inno's lack of respect for players opinions and the poor quality of tech support (my last ticket went unanswered for 12 days) I deleted my account.

I hope you all keep enjoying the game and find a way to knock down TRC from the top spot :p:p...

Maguo, I'll find you ;)

Cheers!

Yeah, Inno just doesnt care about all of the older players....they are already addicted. Gotta get those new players on mobile. Even though a mobile player has 0 chance of being in the top 100 players. Stupid stupid stupid.

DeletedUser26965

Yeah, Inno just doesnt care about all of the older players....they are already addicted. Gotta get those new players on mobile. Even though a mobile player has 0 chance of being in the top 100 players. Stupid stupid stupid.
What's funny is darkbox seems to be still playing the game as his latest post was from April 9, 2018 a year and a half after this op. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ate-friend-messaging.22278/page-2#post-195617

Wonder if he ever actually deleted his account but I can't find a Darkbox at ForgeDB only a Darkbox v2 so maybe some funky business here lol, either way, forum names have to now match with active in game accounts;

This means that having different names on the forums and in the game will only be possible by having multiple game accounts that need to be actively used. Which means they need to log in at least once every 12 months in the game or forum to avoid the automatic deletion.

• If your forum account differs by username from your game account, please contact support as soon as possible to have your username(s) changed. If you only have a forum account but no game account anymore, please create a new game account with your forum username. If this isn't possible, please contact support.
Automatic Account Deletion

Wonder if he ever got that ticket answered.

And The Royal Council is still #1 for 1,123 days straight now.