• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goods for an ARC at a discount

Hi! I'm looking for ARC goods at a discount. I don't have an ARC yet, but I'm working on it. I would like to have all the goods needed ready so as soon as I get all my BPs my ARC will be ready to download. My Guild's name is The King's Realm and my city's name is Jessies Empire 2020 if you can help, please advise. Hope to hear from you soon.

BruteForceAttack

Hi! I'm looking for ARC goods at a discount. I don't have an ARC yet, but I'm working on it. I would like to have all the goods needed ready so as soon as I get all my BPs my ARC will be ready to download. My Guild's name is The King's Realm and my city's name is Jessies Empire 2020 if you can help, please advise. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ask your guild for discount. C is really old server...you should be able to get goods for less that 200 fps..try and get on pc global chat and message..if not try and message top players in the server.

The Lady Redneck

Not all players use these Forums. C world is an old world so it will have plenty High end players who sell the kits for GBs. Arc is pretty cheap in all worlds now as it has been on the go a good while. A lot of players will have a note on their profile letting you know what ages they sell goods for. Drop them a line. Some will also give a discount if you are a returning customer.