• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goods for BPs

DeletedUser31181

There are a number of Great Buildings that many do not want. However collection of Blueprints continue and I find having enough goods an issue in the later ages because everything is consuming them. Why not allow the sell of full set Blueprints for a tenth of the the goods that would be required to build?
Hope I did this right.

DeletedUser28670

Firstly, no. NO.
Secondly, proposal format. It needs to be in this format. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/

Thirdly. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/

This is DNSL because this is trading one resource for another (blueprints for goods)

And lastly, if this didn't run afoul of the DnSL list, this is easily considered making the game much easier. Why? Goods-FP trading. Okay, Bob, I'll put 100 fps on your Arc, you give me 1/10 the goods to buy the blueprints. Then do normal for-goods trading and voila, insta (well not really instant but easier to get) Arc (or any other GB).Supply limited!

DeletedUser31181

Firstly, no. NO.
Secondly, proposal format. It needs to be in this format. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/

Thirdly. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/

This is DNSL because this is trading one resource for another (blueprints for goods)

And lastly, if this didn't run afoul of the DnSL list, this is easily considered making the game much easier. Why? Goods-FP trading. Okay, Bob, I'll put 100 fps on your Arc, you give me 1/10 the goods to buy the blueprints. Then do normal for-goods trading and voila, insta (well not really instant but easier to get) Arc (or any other GB).Supply limited!

I saw nothing on the DnSL list that referred to this. Secondly I found the navigation of the forum and the formatting confusing at best. Thirdly this is not trading player to player. This is selling back to the system unwanted BPs for Goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28970

Save the stress on your typing fingers and skip this proposal ... this will be considered "trading resources" and will be flatly rejected by the Gods that rule the planet. :( No matter how you color it.

DeletedUser31181

Save the stress on your typing fingers and skip this proposal ... this will be considered "trading resources" and will be flatly rejected by the Gods that rule the planet. :( No matter how you color it.
Thank you for the advice. I am pretty much spinning my wheels in three worlds now and started a fourth and was amazed by how much easier the lower ages are now, and yet in the upper ages everything eats your goods.

Algona

Why not allow the sell of full set Blueprints for a tenth of the the goods that would be required to build?

As I power level my Arc i harvest a lor of Arc BPs, more then I need to continue leveling it.

I'll trade in sets of excess BPs for Future Era Goods. I'll sell those highly marketable Goods and have the proceeds funnel back iinto my Arc accelerating that power levelling and getting more BPs.

When I'm done with Arc I'll switch the donations to some other high Era GB i need moved uo. If I ever ran out of Arc Goods customers I can switch to power levelling some other desirable high Era GB and do the same thee. Then i could acquire and power level other GBs and do the same. No need for Goods production.

I just get everything I need from using my Arc. Not just FPs and Medals, but now Goods and even more FPs as well! Good ol' Arc.

Not bad for an EMA player, eh?

Last edited:

DeletedUser26120

Moving this to forge hall for discussion. Let me know if you've edited your post to follow proposal guidelines.

DeletedUser31181

As I power level my Arc i harvest a lor of Arc BPs, more then I need to continue leveling it.

I'll trade in sets of excess BPs for Future Era Goods. I'll sell those highly marketable Goods and have the proceeds funnel back iinto my Arc accelerating that power levelling and getting more BPs.

When I'm done with Arc I'll switch the donations to some other high Era GB i need moved uo. If I ever ran out of Arc Goods customers I can switch to power levelling some other desirable high Era GB and do the same thee. Then i could acquire and power level other GBs and do the same. No need for Goods production.

I just get everything I need from using my Arc. Not just FPs and Medals, but now Goods and even more FPs as well! Good ol' Arc.

Not bad for an EMA player, eh?

In EMA I didn't need an Arc. If it is supplying your needs good for you but you pulled goods from the future and from future players that are much needed there. You also have no reference for the need for goods in the later ages.

DeletedUser27849

There are a number of Great Buildings that many do not want. However collection of Blueprints continue and I find having enough goods an issue in the later ages because everything is consuming them. Why not allow the sell of full set Blueprints for a tenth of the the goods that would be required to build?
Hope I did this right.

First, this is a bad idea as it would over power those GB's that are already have a lot of Power such as the ARC and TRAZ. Second, there are so many ways you can obtain the goods needed, from trading to making a deal with another player and buying the goods.

Depending on what ERA you are in it could be you leveled up way to fast and didn't stockpile up your goods. It could also mean you are not in the right guild for the chance of your guild members to take your trade quickly.

DeletedUser27849

In EMA I didn't need an Arc. If it is supplying your needs good for you but you pulled goods from the future and from future players that are much needed there. You also have no reference for the need for goods in the later ages.

His statement is not something he does as you can't sell blueprints for goods. His statement is to show how someone in EMA ERA with an ARC could take advantage of your proposal. As you would never need to have goods buildings ever again, cause you would just be selling your prints for the goods.

Algona

Would your response have been different if I had a city in say CE? One that 3 times a month sells Traz, Chateau, and Inno Tower Goods?

I've seen Iron Age cities with more then a dozen GBs. The notion that lower Era players can't have a sophisticated knowledge of the game is wrong. Some people just get it. And after all veteran players do start new cities...

Last edited:

DeletedUser13838

1st place on a level 40 arc gives 9 bps (plus 615 fps and 15.6k medals) without any bonuses. Arcs cost 1875 goods so those 9 bps would be worth 188 FE goods? Add to that the contribution rewards from a 90% arc and that makes those bps worth over 350 goods. There are people with hundreds of arc bps - its powerful enough.