• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not A Bug Goods Required for Research ignores stored FP packs

SpinDrifter

• Browser and Version: Firefox 80.0
  • Overview of the bug: When using the new drop down menu in research to view required resources for an age, the FPs you have stored in packs are ignored, only the FPs on the bar are counted.
  • Screenshots: Notice that it states I have zero FPs, and thus am short the entire amount. I have 63 10-packs saved.
  • How often this occurs: Every time
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: FoE goods needed calculator ignores FPs in storage, only uses those on the bar.

Attachments

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
That is not a bug. Technically speaking those fp's are not available, cause they are still in a pack. You need to open the pack for them to become available.

BruteForceAttack

• Browser and Version: Firefox 80.0
  • Overview of the bug: When using the new drop down menu in research to view required resources for an age, the FPs you have stored in packs are ignored, only the FPs on the bar are counted.
  • Screenshots: Notice that it states I have zero FPs, and thus am short the entire amount. I have 63 10-packs saved.
  • How often this occurs: Every time
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: FoE goods needed calculator ignores FPs in storage, only uses those on the bar.
Report it by opening ticket and add your comment to the feedback thread. If goods are taken from inventory fps can and should also be taken from inventory and bar...otherwise the feature is useless. Probably oversight Good Catch.

Link to Feedback thread: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-185-feedback.37596/page-6

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Report it by opening ticket and add your comment to the feedback thread. If goods are taken from inventory fps can and should also be taken from inventory and bar...otherwise the feature is useless. Probably oversight Good Catch.

Link to Feedback thread: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-185-feedback.37596/page-6
Goods are not packed. Fp's are not just in packs in your inventory. They can also be in league rewards and other prizes. I think it might be a choice and not a bug.