- Browser and Version: Firefox 80.0
- Overview of the bug: When using the new drop down menu in research to view required resources for an age, the FPs you have stored in packs are ignored, only the FPs on the bar are counted.
- Screenshots: Notice that it states I have zero FPs, and thus am short the entire amount. I have 63 10-packs saved.
- How often this occurs: Every time
- Urgency: Low
- Preventative Actions: None
- Summary: FoE goods needed calculator ignores FPs in storage, only uses those on the bar.
61.5 KB Views: 7
166.1 KB Views: 8