• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goods requirements of the Research Tree

DeletedUser

I'm the biggest guy in my neighborhood right now, and I try to set the example by doing those helpful things for everyone else each day... maybe help them enjoy the 1P aspect without having to worry so much about oafish kids that think success in war on computer games makes them some kind of formidable IRL. :p

Psychology 101: Anyone who plays a PvP game (with key words like "Empires" in its title) and fights other players is really lacking in self-esteem and respect, whereas those who play the same PvP game for non-PvP aspects are in fact the mature, sound, and quite pleasant players.

DeletedUser1405

Yeah - I'm a fan of Civilization V (really, the whole series) and the early ages of man in general, so the technology advancements are really what drew me to the game.

It's also very well rendered for a free browser game, so kudos to the Developers. ^_^

DeletedUser55

if you join a guild you can trade goods freely with guild members. it really open up your trading options.

DeletedUser

Not to diminish all the hard work you put into this (which I am sure was many hours) and I am grateful for the effort on your part, but I can follow the arrows just as well on the tech tree in game. What I am looking for is more of a list of supplies needed. Something along the lines of Bronze Age: 2 marble and 2 lumber, Iron Age: 48 stone, 68 wine, 39 dye, 3 limestone, 57 marble, 60 lumber, 4 ebony, 16 jewelry, 13 iron, and 11 cloth .... and a grand total at the end so I can plan ahead. Knowing that I will need 300 stone to open everything that needs stone would be helpful in that after I get to that point I can get rid of the building and put in an extra limestone building instead because I still need to make another 150 of those, or I know I can put any extras in trade. Am I in the wrong spot? Did someone post that already and I missed it? Could it be added onto that reserved page?
Cheers ~Z~

DeletedUser34

Daniel
Can you add at the top of that post {jumpfrom}Goods by Age{/jumpfrom} brackets replacing {}
If you can do that I can add it to my newbie guide.
Thanks.

DeletedUser34

I haven't played with it yet. I was out of the house.
Eventually I will get the time to go in and jack with it.
Thanks for letting me know though. I am thinking the jumpto only anchors per thread.

DeletedUser

[jumpfrom]Goods by Age[/jumpfrom]

This is not correct anymore as the graph does not consider the 3 new goods implemented some time ago as well as the consequences for 3 old goods:

Stone: -34 HMA and -80 LMA
Limestone: -120 LMA
Gold: -50 LMA
Dried Herbs: +34 HMA and +80 LMA
Talc Powder: +70 LMA
Gunpowder: +50 LMA

DeletedUser

Oh true that....I'll maybe post an updated version sometime, when I have some time.

DeletedUser

For a sneak preview of the upcoming Colonial Age, you may want to check out my updated tables HERE.

DeletedUser

Warning! One item of interest that I have not seen anywhere is the "Physics" located at the end of the "Early Middle Age" is a bottleneck! If you can not complete this research, you will not be able to progress! All of the first research areas in the "High Middle Age" proceed from "Physics".

DeletedUser

Added the CA tree as well as a new list of all goods required for the tree in 6 ages.

DeletedUser

Updated.
Please take note that limestone requirements have been adjusted in 3 ages with one of the recent game updates.

DeletedUser2785

Can we get the Industrial age requirements added to this, ASAP? Give us folks who have been waiting patiently a chance to plan?

DeletedUser2711

Brick - 220
Rope - 190
Salt - 210
Herb - 190
Glass - 160

Basalt - 170
Brass - 260
Silk - 210
Talc - 130
Gun Powder - 210

Paper - 120