• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Governor’s Villa

Deitized-Karma

Uh I got a level 5 without using any diamonds and Im all caught up on my challenges so Im pretty sure its possible
good luck ^^

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 1.14.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 1.14.13 AM.png
    441.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 1.14.17 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 1.14.17 AM.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Iggy112

I believe that for all past events since I started, Inno has provided a way to max out grand prizes without diamond purchases. Happy to hear that they are continue that approach to events. Since this one has no skill to doing that, just luck of the compass spin and daily constant play, it has become more apparent that a lack of knowledge can be an issue.

Which brings us to the Wiki issue. I would suggest that Inno has some minor problems here, along these lines:
1) A player Wiki (which I have found very useful in the past) that helps further their brand tremendously, but can tarnish it easily (see above discussion).
2) Inno‘s lack of complete information on their own wiki. Examples are this event (see above), random prize distributions, etc.

I enjoy a game that requires skill, luck and even frequent play. If I can’t tell how something works, even after research and study, I don’t find it enjoyable. I like knowing that I can be rewarded for my efforts.

Thanks for listening!

DeletedUser31499

I’ll be testing the can you get a fully up graded Villa without using diamonds. It’s headed right down to the wire.
21 more doubloons = 21 compass spins and I need to move the ship 39 squares. If I can average a 2 or better its a piece of cake. But I’ve averaged less that a 2 so far. Let’s see if the compass cheats. It knows my score... it knows what I need... and will give it to me... after taking it down to the last spin.

planetofthehumans2

For the last four days (I think? Definitely over the weekend) I’ve gotten nothing but 1’s on that compass. Driving me mad.
Am I the only one who throws a coin at the compass to determine if I'm "lucky" enough to spin the wheel....?

This event in particular doesn't have daily prizes. All the prizes we already know on the wheel. There's nothing where "oh X item didn't show up but it was on beta". Its actually kind of nice to have some amount of predictability for strategy.

Now the fall event on the other hand..............

Mondo60

It is definitely possible. I'm at level 7, one upgrade after quest 55 is done and I will have 19 compass spins to move 19 squares for the final upgrade. No diamonds spent. Happy days.

Elisha Reb

I ran up on a Voodoo Priest and a Pirate Lookout so far but when i completed that level i don't see where they went or what the reason is to have them.