• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Grand Bridge Selection Kit

Triopoly Champion

I saw this item somewhere on the wiki site, not sure which event was this kit from, however I'd like to know how I can earn this item in the future.
Forge of Empires - Grand Bridge Selection Kit.jpg
It's the best if I can earn 3 more of those.

I believe there's a "Pillar of Heroes Selection Kit" too, may take me a while to find the page and image.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

As far as I’m aware you can’t at this point in time. Most likely future location is an event or through a Beta only feature that’ll eventually reach live

Triopoly Champion

I have a Grand Bridge level 3 in my Mount Killmore city and I believe this building was originated from Carnival Event 2018, but I may have missed 1 of the daily specials, so I'm not sure.

Tholos of Idols were 1st released in 2018, and they just had the Selection Kits in Soccer Event 2019.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Indeed it did originate from 2 carnivals ago. Pretty sure that was the only time it was released so far

And yeah tholos was released then, but it’s also been requested by players in feedback threads more then other buildings

UBERhelp1

In beta there is a new building called the antiques dealer, I know there have been ship upgrades/level 1 buildings there, so why not Bridge ones. Also, pillar of heroes upgrades/kits were there too............

Triopoly Champion

I'm also hoping to find an Era Selection Kit for Champion's Retreat, try to find this 1 as well.

So If I get a new Champion's Retreat as a Colonial player, the Era Selection Kit will allow me to pick whether to receive my special building as BA, IA, EMA, HMA, LMA or CA.

DeletedUser

Moving this to questions, as it's not really a discussion topic. As far as when upgrades like this are made available again, nobody on the Forum can answer that question, including moderators.