• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Grave News in Dark Hall

DeletedUser2193

Grave news came late last nite to Dark Hall, one of our many scouts came travel torn and speaking raggedly about the STORM. It is an omen that portends great destruction, my villagers are fearful and storing food and water. Gold has no value to us now, nor does copper. Glass is only a mystery we have heard of.... Talk is of the witch of the sea sending chaos to the peoples of Brisgard. Uneasiness abounds, I try to calm them but alas, they fear the power of freakystorm.....

The witch of our village Lorraine von Felwitch has "seen" with glazed and bleary eyes a great force of natural elements converging, a force to stop the November tally......the Pale Rider and the Pale Horse.....he comes but he may not conquer.

He is not of our village and he would bring starvation, disease and unrest and Brisgrad would fall prey to other more barbaric territories. The white Knight opposes him. but can he alone stop the wheel of destruction that has begun to spin?

All this as we approach our greatest Holiday......All Hallows Eve....when the veil will lift......and no villager will be without the 2nd sight.

I gather my people tonight......as the silver circle in the sky blossums full, Iwill gather the elements of nature, earth, air, wind and fire......and in the woods hooded and cloaked we will walk the sacred Circle widdershins, holding hands and bright candles, chanting our ancient words....and know this enemies from afar......beware the Power of Three....it is written.....we will seek you in time...Merry meet, merry part and merry meet again...

Last edited by a moderator: