• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Building contributor lock out

• Thread starter DeletedUser35420
  • Start date

DeletedUser35420

Please add a function to the great buildings that will enable owners to block contributions. A simple check box in the settings menu to enable contributors or disable.

Among experienced players, we understand the importance of leaving the last forge point on a great building for the owner to level it. The practice of double dipping a great building pay out is widely known. However, not all players embrace or understand this practice and lack the courtesy.

DeletedUser35407

no, because i also see a lot of gbs that never lvl, i would like the option of getting my fp back, even at a loss

DeletedUser8428

Please add a function to the great buildings that will enable owners to block contributions. A simple check box in the settings menu to enable contributors or disable.

Among experienced players, we understand the importance of leaving the last forge point on a great building for the owner to level it. The practice of double dipping a great building pay out is widely known. However, not all players embrace or understand this practice and lack the courtesy.

Its always wise to search the forums before posting as there are rarely any "new" ideas. The idea you posted here is widely rejected by the player base and you won't find a ton of support for that .

In addition, the "Proposals" section here has a couple of posts at the very top that both include [READ BEFORE POSTING] in the title .. I'm surprised you missed them.

Please see https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/ to review the format for posting a proposal and
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/ for the "Do Not Suggest" list - this is a list of ideas that Innogames has decided that they do not want to see proposals for.

If you simply want to start a discussion (as opposed to posting a formal proposal), please use the Forge Hall section, not proposals.

DeletedUser35420

My apologies for not reading before posting. I did look for a way to delete but didn't see that either...
considering the reply, I have no issue with its removal. Thank you

DeletedUser31206

You forgot to put this into a proper format but I wouldn't bother rewriting it for this has been proposed before and almost none of us went for it and while I don't know about the others my vote is still no.

Agent327

Good point!!!

Amazing no one else thought of this before!

DeletedUser21322

Hello,

I will look into it and consider it. Thank you for the suggestion. If you have any more please feel free to message me.

Some FoE forums have a rule that if a proposal has been voted down, you can only repeat it after 6 months or a year. Maybe you should consider that.

DeletedUser31206

Please don't encourage people to make proposals that have been proposed and rejected a million+ times.
We may get tired of seeing some proposals, but we still should try to help them learn how to write a proper formatted proposal and let them know that even though this proposal probably will get mainly no votes that they should keep trying to come up with proposals.

DeletedUser26965

Frankly voting should be gotten rid of entirely, so should any requirement of "support or rejection" of the community. Less than 0.0001% of the playerbase even bother to vote or say anything, such small numbers should have no bearing whatsoever on IG's determination whether or not something should be added or taken from the game.