• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great building leveling

BruteForceAttack

I have a hoodie that not only levels my Arc but also plunders me daily so during the time he's in my hood I disconnect my Arc - fortunately he's not in the hood that much but leveling my Arc AND plundering me is just annoying.

Just remember if you disconnect your arc and if you have invested fps on other players gbs and if those gbs level while your arc is disconnected you lose the arc bonus.

Czari

Just remember if you disconnect your arc and if you have invested fps on other players gbs and if those gbs level while your arc is disconnected you lose the arc bonus.
Didn't know that...thank you. :) The city where I'm doing it is one of my least played so I wouldn't have much, if any, FPs invested but still good to know.

Czari

Nope just new to the forums i have 12 Gbs in my CA city including a Traz and Chateau so i am hardly a nOOb Mr condesending answer man. here is my take on the double bubble dip
On the topic of leveling GBs,,,
If someone levels my GB accidentally (or on Purpose) i am grateful for the Donation of extra FPs outside the swaps, the Double dip is a Joke, Bits and Bytes in the darkness of a Server Farm. I personally will not purposely level anyone else's GB, i will send a PM if i accidentally level a GB to offer some form of compensation, but in most cases no one makes a big deal out out it and denies any sort of compensation. At times i have even notified someone that their GB is close to leveling when i have added FPs in the swaps as a courtesy to the owner. I can understand when your city is small or you are in the lower ages it does bite if you needed the goods on a so called doulble bubble dip but move on and enjoy the game, It is a game which should spell FUN ...:0)
I'm deleting posts that show me as the author and I didn't post it; with me as a reference for a post I didn't write, I can't. (This is starting to hurt my brain...lol)