• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Building

DeletedUser14881

Hello Brisgardians!!

People! My city is rich with GB's from all ages, i have gb's from most eras so please come on down and check them out ASAP!!

Atm i have: Statue of Zeus, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Observatory, Cathedral of Aachen, Hagia Sofia, Castel Del Monte, St. Marks Bascilia, St Basil Cathedral, Frauenkirche of Dresden, Deal Castle, Royal Albert Hall, Alcatraz, Chateau Frontenac, Cape Canaveral and, the Innovation Tower.

So if you are looking for any of the above 15 gbs please add me, i regularly add to them, and atm im focusing on the CC, IT and HS. Don't hesitate, just add me (then onto the gbs please ;P), i p/m daily too! :D

Thanks,
Aegon VI Targaryen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12889

i Wonder why you Only get 1 Thing from the Cape Canaveral?
we Should get Extra Happiness or Medals.

DeletedUser8428

You're joking, right? It's one of the smallest GB with a tiny footprint, and it spits out FP at a higher rate in the upper levels. That isn't enough?

DeletedUser22255

I have a legitimate issue with Great Building contribution. My son and I play the game together, but it sometimes doesn't allow us to Aid or contribute to each others Great Buildings because we "share the same internet connection". We understand the idea of wanting to prevent cheating with dummy accounts, but we are both real people and it isn't fair that we can't have the advantages or be able to help each other as any other friend would. Also, we made sure he started on Brisgard like me, but we aren't in each others "neighborhood". So we have trouble dealing with the same players as one another. Is there any way around this? I have another son who will be starting the game in a few months and I don't want the same issues then.

DeletedUser8428

You're asking for the impossible, don't you think? There will then be three accounts from the same internet connection. Sure, you say you're three different individuals .. how is Inno supposed to confirm that?

Until my mom decided to drop the game recently (83 yo), she and I both played Brisgard in the same guild. We were never in the same neighborhood (which are randomly created, there is no mechanism to allow you and your sons to play the same neighborhood) and we only occasionally contributed to each others buildings. We spoke to Inno about it, and that's what they recommended - infrequent contributions and never in huge amounts.

It's incredibly fair - "friends" in the game are almost exclusively people that you have no other connection to, you have no stake in their success and receive no special favors for assisting them. Family? Just from your post, it's clear that, as their dad, your goal is to help them succeed.

My guild leader has two kids in the game. He saw to it that they started cities on different worlds - he cannot aid them or contribute to their buildings. This prevents the appearance of push accounts. He gives them advice about battle, city growth, etc and there are never any issues with support for him or his kids.

Based on Inno's rules, there isn't any way to do what you're requesting.

DeletedUser22255

I am in no way whatsoever "asking the impossible", and it is not remotely "incredibly fair". Is this the Twighlight Zone? You very often start off not knowing another player in a game, but through assisting one another regularly, become very reliant on your now game "friend". There is a lot of content in these games that cannot be done (or done very quickly) without people who are invested in helping you every day. Take the Easter Egg thing recently... it would be impossible to complete without others looking for you to succeed (if only so that you'll help them). I have a few agreements worked out with other players that we agree to each contribute a set amount ever day to get that same amount on our own building from the other. We have guilds and alliances so, clearly, it is ignorant to have a stance that players should not want to help each other. And given that rewards are offered to invite people to play the game, why then should my sons and I be handicapped instead, because I invited him to play, didn't get ANY reward (monument or whatever) and neither of us can have the benefits that we would from a player who doesn't care to help. That is ridiculous.
I was looking for a possible solution from someone who might be able to do something about a problem, if possible. Not somebody to condescend me and tell me what I am already fully aware of... this may not get fixed for us. Okay, I get that. You don't always get everything you want in the world, I am aware of that fact. However, if you aren't part of the solution then, son, you are a part of the problem.

DeletedUser8428

II provided you with the only solution that I'm aware of. Have your kids build cities in other worlds, or be careful how you support each other in the same world.

DeletedUser22255

Okay hjh02, again, not helpful. Do you post just to hear yourself go on? You are suggesting that I either have my son abandon all the progress that he's made in his city to start a city in a different world so that I still can't contribute to his GB's, but then can't Aid him at all, or do precisely what I am doing already right now? In addition, while someone who actually works for InnoGames might have read my quandary and responded in a positive manner, now may overlook this thread entirely for all of your incessant dribbling rambles. Thanks, big guy. Why not help when you can actually be helpful to the question and if you're going to a Negative Nancy or there is not a solution to the problem, maybe don't try to speak on it just cause you feel like weighing in.

DeletedUser10806

Okay hjh02, again, not helpful. Do you post just to hear yourself go on? You are suggesting that I either have my son abandon all the progress that he's made in his city to start a city in a different world so that I still can't contribute to his GB's, but then can't Aid him at all, or do precisely what I am doing already right now? In addition, while someone who actually works for InnoGames might have read my quandary and responded in a positive manner, now may overlook this thread entirely for all of your incessant dribbling rambles. Thanks, big guy. Why not help when you can actually be helpful to the question and if you're going to a Negative Nancy or there is not a solution to the problem, maybe don't try to speak on it just cause you feel like weighing in.
I think you're being a little unfair there. There isn't currently a method of helping your son in the manner that you wish. If he had a different internet connection to you it would be different - you'd have to start a new account from work or wherever as I think simply accessing your current account from work wouldn't be suitable.
Nobody from inno reads these forums - they are for players. The mods are players too who devote their time to helping out where they can. You've taken a very aggressive tone after hijacking someone else's thread with your 1st 3 posts. Contact support by right clicking in-game and I'm sure they will give you all the advice you need.