• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Buildings beyond level 10

DeletedUser32822

I have been playing the game for a while now, but recently I have been able to reach level 10 of a couple of them.
My question is why would I ever want to build a great building beyond level 10?
I have searched through existing questions but could not find any mention of this topic.

Thanks in aniticipation.

Of course you should. There are no negatives on this, leveling up your great buildings only continues to further utilize the limited space you have in the best way possible by getting greater rewards.

If you don’t believe me, there are thousands of players with high leveled buildings. Just look at the top ranked players in your world. They all have buildings way up there in the 80s at least.

Agent327

I have been playing the game for a while now, but recently I have been able to reach level 10 of a couple of them.
My question is why would I ever want to build a great building beyond level 10?
I have searched through existing questions but could not find any mention of this topic.

Thanks in aniticipation.

Cause it will give beter rewards?????

DeletedUser32822

Thank you guys!!! I asked because it seems, for example, the military boosts only go up only by 1% after level 10. What the kinds of rewards and efficiency that I can expect.

RazorbackPirate

Thank you guys!!! I asked because it seems, for example, the military boosts only go up only by 1% after level 10. What the kinds of rewards and efficiency that I can expect.
Military boosts that increase 1% every level, FPs that increase by 1 FP every, or every other level. More coins, more goods, more supplies. More of everything the GB gives, just increasing at a slower rate.

Glaun

As I level a GBs up, is there a level at which diminishing returns begin? I know many folks say 80 is the level of diminishing return for an Arc. Do you know if there is a table or formula that could help me with the various GBs.
Thanks for your help.

Agent327

As I level a GBs up, is there a level at which diminishing returns begin? I know many folks say 80 is the level of diminishing return for an Arc. Do you know if there is a table or formula that could help me with the various GBs.
Thanks for your help.

Look in the Guides section

DeletedUser31499

Agent is correct. There is a lot of very detailed information about all aspects of this game on the internet including every GB in the game. I’m not allowed to post a link, you just have to google for what you are looking for... like I did when I first started playing.

With access to a 1.9 group every GB level you go up after level 11 takes less fp than the previous level. That is true until somewhere in the mid 60s level. All one needs to do is look at where some of the top players in your world have their GBs at. They didn’t stop at level 10.

wiserpenny

Thanks for your help.
Look up the building you are particularly interested. They dont all level exactly the same. Some are a bit more linear than others. Just google... cdm foe for example to get info on the CDM and all its levels

DeletedUser38737

I have a related question. Almost all of the gbs I have are at or close to level 10. Which of them would be the best choices to continue leveling, going forward? I have CDM, CF, COA, LOA, RAH, SMB, Traz, TOR, Zeus...

Algona

I have a related question. Almost all of the gbs I have are at or close to level 10. Which of them would be the best choices to continue leveling, going forward? I have CDM, CF, COA, LOA, RAH, SMB, Traz, TOR, Zeus...

UBER is right,,

If for some reason you don;t want Arc, CF if you farm RQs. Traz CdM, Zeus, CoA if you fight, Traz getting highest priority.

If you do both, alternate between them while you chase BPs for the others.

If you don't do either, whatever nest supports your overall strategy. LoA, RAH, SMB if you want Goods, ToR if you do a lot of GE.