• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Buildings, How Long to Build?

• Thread starter DeletedUser32826
  • Start date

DeletedUser32826

How long does it take to build a great building?

I’m currently building the Oracle of Delphi and noticed this is the only building thus far that doesn’t have a build time listed. I’m interested primarily because I gained 20 forge points when construction began that I can either immediately use in research or wait until the Delphi is complete and use toward great buildings. If it takes several hours, I can use some points for research.
Couldn’t find answers when I searched, hope someone out there can help. Apologize if this is a repeat question, I’m new to both the game and forum.
Thanks in advance for any help.

A hunter building takes 5 seconds
A pottery building takes 20 seconds
A fruit farm takes 40 minutes
?An oracle of Delphi takes xx minutes, hours, days?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28711

There is no time required for GBs to be built. Instead, they require FPs to become built. If you hover over (browser) or click on (mobile) the Oracle in your city, you'll see that it requires 20 FPs to get from level 0 (referred to as in the mud/sticks) to level 1. If you use those 20 FPs that you got at the start of construction (assuming those were from a quest reward), then you're Oracle will get to level 1.

DeletedUser32826

There is no time required for GBs to be built. Instead, they require FPs to become built. If you hover over (browser) or click on (mobile) the Oracle in your city, you'll see that it requires 20 FPs to get from level 0 (referred to as in the mud/sticks) to level 1. If you use those 20 FPs that you got at the start of construction (assuming those were from a quest reward), then you're Oracle will get to level 1.
You misunderstood my question. I understand the cost of GBs to be built. I’m simply wondering how long they take to build. Once I have all necessary requirements (blueprints, etc.) and begin building, how long does it take to build the oracle of delphi?

For example:
A hunter building takes 5 seconds
A pottery building takes 20 seconds
A fruit farm takes 40 minutes
An oracle of Delphi takes xx minutes, hours, days?

DeletedUser28711

If you're looking at where you placed your Oracle (or any other GB) & see a plot of land with dirt, wood piles, etc., then you still need to donate the required FPs (20 for the Oracle) in order to get that GB from level 0 (mud/sticks) to level 1. After you get it to level 1 & see the actual Oracle, then it will take 24 hours to produce the supplies.

DeletedUser32826

If you're looking at where you placed your Oracle (or any other GB) & see a plot of land with dirt, wood piles, etc., then you still need to donate the required FPs (20 for the Oracle) in order to get that GB from level 0 (mud/sticks) to level 1. After you get it to level 1 & see the actual Oracle, then it will take 24 hours to produce the supplies.
Ah, now I understand your original answer. Thanks for the help!