• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Buildings ready for donation

DeletedUser

Hello, I have multiple Great buildings and am currently accepting friend request for those players wanting to gain GB rewards.
The GB's are:
Updated 8-25-14

So, it's been awhile but I have an update, AND room on my friends list!
grinfoe.png

EnderW's current Great Buildings: (all in early stages of current level)

CdM-lvl 8
HS-lvl 6 (being pushed)
St. Mark-lvl 6
Zeus- lvl 11
Babel- lvl 9
LoA- lvl 5
CoA- lvl 10
Basil- lvl 4
Alcatraz- lvl 4 (moving fast)
Observatory- lvl 3

I would consider a reward system for the top 10 (non-guild) players interested in donating and obtaining Blueprints. I would double that system for anyone willing to contribute to my Observatory and CdM.

Thank you and Happy Forging!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, it's been awhile but I have an update, AND room on my friends list! :D

CdM-lvl 8
HS-lvl 6 (being pushed)
St. Mark-lvl 6
Zeus- lvl 11
Babel- lvl 9
LoA- lvl 5
CoA- lvl 10
Basil- lvl 4
Observatory- lvl 3

I would consider a reward system for the top 10 (non-guild) players interested in donating and obtaining Blueprints. I would double that system for anyone willing to contribute to my Observatory and CdM.

ruji69

Hello, I have multiple Great buildings and am currently accepting friend request for those players wanting to gain GB rewards.
The GB's are:
Updated 8-25-14

So, it's been awhile but I have an update, AND room on my friends list!
grinfoe.png

CdM-lvl 8
HS-lvl 6 (being pushed)
St. Mark-lvl 6
Zeus- lvl 11
Babel- lvl 9
LoA- lvl 5
CoA- lvl 10
Basil- lvl 4
Observatory- lvl 3

Howdy EnderW(iggins), Bean and I would like to be friends, but Bean is not a player. Anyway I'm new, a few days, and just opened my tavern. This game is quite interesting. I hope to find a mentor of sorts. I'll help out. Thanks for your generous offer. ruji69