• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Buildings

Tony 85 the Generous

Help in what way? Forge points per day limits how fast you can level, not the number of people. Best you can do is learn the most cost effective techniques to leveling great buildings, and spend you precious forge points wisely.

Beorn Bear

Does it not follow that if every friend, neighbor and guild member helped with every great building that they would all level up quicker?
Yeah, let me know if you ever find one guild or one neighborhood or one friends list on any world where everyone helps with every GB. I will not hold my breath, however. I've never seen a guild where you could even expect every member to place their one or two FP on new GBs, let alone contribute to every one there is in the guild.

wolfhoundtoo

Well no they wouldn't actual level any faster (although you'll never see it the way you described it) because if everyone helped equally then everyone would be getting the same amount of forge points in their GBs as they were giving away.

Lord Pest

The GB would level faster if you didnt have to give any fp away, like if everyone gave you 1 dollar then you would have 8 billion dollars, but if you also had to give everyone else one dollar than you would have to say bye-bye to your 8 billion.

With a 80 level arc you do 1.9 donations. You don’t lose any fp donating that way.

RoosterNBunny

The problem of the Commons. Everyone doing for all would soon fall apart. It does not work. And if forced the game would soon have no players. As mentioned even when required by Guild for Guild some players never do. Some give the required 1 only, Others give 5 or 10 A few give big amounts.
I used to give 2 then as I gain more daily FP 5 and now 10 per. I don't begrudge any player who offers less.. Gifts should not have strings.
Gifts are just that, gifts. Investing in someone else's GB is another thing.

T
What I wrote was about being required to give, not about cooperating.
In this game particularly about 1.9 the cooperation of others is vital to leveling Great Buildings. Going it alone leveling is a huge mistake.
The temptation to help other players would be too great for most of us. The "reward" with a high-level Arc would be to add to other player's GB even for the medals alone, at least until we run out of expansions which use the medals, IMHO.