• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Ideas for Great Buildings

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Interesting list, but GBs don't have primary and secondary bonuses; they have passive and production bonuses. So, for example, your International Space Station is listed with 2 passive bonuses. That won't work. One of those passive bonuses needs to be changed to a production bonus.
You are right they aren't called primary and secondary. I don't know how you would categorize the bonuses I applied to the ISS though as they are new (to my knowledge). Thanks for the reply! :)

Mustapha00

The real question is, "Why would players leave a suddenly much better game?"
To those who had invested tens of thousands of FP in leveling their Arcs to 80+, I doubt they'd consider the game to be "better" post-Arc nerf.

I've certainly played other games in which the developer made a major change to the way their game played, with the result being that a certain percentage of the player base affected, either directly or indirectly, by the change, left the game. Since the Arc is so central to the mechanics of the game, I can't help but think the backlash would be tremendous, even if, in the long run, the overall game would be improved.

DeletedUser37581

You are right they aren't called primary and secondary. I don't know how you would categorize the bonuses I applied to the ISS though as they are new (to my knowledge). Thanks for the reply! :)
A passive bonus is one that works "behind the scenes". It may or may not have a limited number of "uses", such as The Kraken's First Strike bonus, or St. Mark's Basilica Coin Boost. With a passive bonus, nothing is directly received from collecting the GB.

A production bonus produces something at the time of collection, like goods, units, coins, supplies, or FPs.

RazorbackPirate

In fact, I have long called for Inno to simply change the City Defense AL to that of the Continent Map AI so as to reduce the chance that your defending units will target Rogues rather than "real units" in an attacking Army.
And many others over the years. Any movement on this? No. Why? It ain't gonna happen. Clearly Inno wants city defenses to be as easily defeated as the defending armies in GE. Love how folks want it easy when it benefits them, hard when it doesn't.

DeletedUser38368

And many others over the years. Any movement on this? No. Why? It ain't gonna happen. Clearly Inno wants city defenses to be as easily defeated as the defending armies in GE. Love how folks want it easy when it benefits them, hard when it doesn't.
And why would Inno change the pvp system? Right now, the best defense in a city is collecting on time (which influences activity). Attacking players often is also more activity.

Increasing defensive capabilities decreases overall activity. GBs like HC and AM should tell you Inno wants you on here clicking buttons and attacking as much as possible.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

A passive bonus is one that works "behind the scenes". It may or may not have a limited number of "uses", such as The Kraken's First Strike bonus, or St. Mark's Basilica Coin Boost. With a passive bonus, nothing is directly received from collecting the GB.

A production bonus produces something at the time of collection, like goods, units, coins, supplies, or FPs.
Original post edited based on your feedback. Thanks!