• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Leaders make a great gaming experience

DeletedUser34885

I would just like to take the opportunity to give a shout out to one of our Guild leaders Frito87 of the
( League of Nomads) a truly awesome advanced player, who will put aside whatever he is doing to help you out with whatever you need anytime. Always prompt to answer any gaming questions you have. He has always the first to contribute to GB's and the last received proper recognition. Gaming Developers I have spent almost well over $300 and probably would not have spent a cent if it had not been for leaders like him who make the gaming experience fun. Which means money in your pockets. I think we should do more to recognize such leadership. Thank you

DeletedUser35789

Nice post. I'm in Tuulech but not all players are as active as I am. I habe a nice guild but no one interacts much. Would be nice to find folks like you and Frito87

Lancer

Yes indeed! @Darth Mole
I'm the leader of a guild in Jaims that only has 5 members but all of us are active with GE and we have won the last 3 and about to be 4 championships. Only problem is finding other active and available good members to join. We have a decent record for given the fact that when I joined 3 and a half years ago until now we have never had more than 10 members. I'd like to change that though. :)

Entity1

I agree with that post. I also want to add that a great and fun group that interacts with one another is a whole other gaming experience all together.
The people I am playing with, we played for years another online game and we just started recently togehter on FoE. Everyone is super active and we also have a very active chat room talking to each other every day. We are a great international group of friends from all walks of life that make gaming total fun.

Farfle the smelly

I agree with that post. I also want to add that a great and fun group that interacts with one another is a whole other gaming experience all together.
The people I am playing with, we played for years another online game and we just started recently togehter on FoE. Everyone is super active and we also have a very active chat room talking to each other every day. We are a great international group of friends from all walks of life that make gaming total fun.
You guys travelled to a new game together? Aww, that’s really cool!

And I’m not even on this world, but I agree with the OP. A great guild leader can be hard to find. Mine is so stinkin’ wonderful, I will never leave without them physically booting me out. My guild is like gold. Or diamonds, as it were. ;)

Aggressor

I had a similar experience. I was adopted by a group of players that came from a game called Greed for Glory. They are nice and although weve gone our separate ways, we would do anything for each other.