• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great little guild needs members

Memoicus II

Hello fellow players,

If you're new or long-time player but play daily: Ragnarok WANTS YOU :) We are easy going and help each other grow and trade. All the guild requires is that you try to play daily, play GE, and have a sense of humor. Come join us today and grow the guild

DeletedUser26120

Hello fellow player,

If you're a long-time player that plays daily in Langerdorn: players don't want you. New players go to V, W, or X world. Players already in L have a guild.

Don't mean to be snarky but it's true. If you're itching to establish a guild I'd suggest you wait until Y world comes out and do it from the start. It will be so much more rewarding.

DeletedUser16163

I am most active in Odhrovar and we are getting new players every day. I have accepted friend requests from 6 stone and bronze age players just this week.

DeletedUser26120

90% of which will probably quit - either from not wanting to play the game, or when they see there's absolutely no chance to compete for ranks unless they move to a new world.

I started V world 6 weeks late and it took me a year to make top 100.

Anyway I didn't intend to start a debate. Best of luck to you.

Houston Don

Hello fellow player,

If you're a long-time player that plays daily in Langerdorn: players don't want you. New players go to V, W, or X world. Players already in L have a guild.

Don't mean to be snarky but it's true. If you're itching to establish a guild I'd suggest you wait until Y world comes out and do it from the start. It will be so much more rewarding.
I don't speak for Memo but you're mistaken, many of our members are fairly new to Ragnarok but hardly new to the game. Most of those "top 100 guilds" you mention seem run by tyrants who are fine if you follow orders but leave little room for individuality. Ragnarok has been around awhile but the leadership made some changes of late such as requiring members complete 8 rounds of the weekly GE, a far cry from the demands to finish levels 3 and 4 you find on the top tier guilds. As a result, we leveled up in no time, now at Level 18, and are globally ranked at # 104.

Compare this to other guilds that "demand" players be at least a certain age (Modern and above or whatever), "demand" players all have completely leveled up taverns, and make mandatory FP donations. We encourage fair trades but recognize that it means different things to different people, help each other as needed, and enjoy the game instead of allow a few OCD types ruin it for everyone. We ask that people treat one another as they want to be treated and to try to work things out when a dispute occurs, not shying away when some bully joins that offers lots of perks but tries to cheat lower level members (mentioned in another thread). In any case, we're not obsessed with becoming a certain level guild by a specific time so much as wanting to provide a safe haven for people to have fun at their own pace while contributing to a team that will contribute back. So far, it's worked out quite well but we're not for everyone so give a look if you have interest in what's been said. :)