• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Greedy

• Thread starter DeletedUser13728
  • Start date

DeletedUser13728

Did not wanne writ it but must off my heart why is the US server so incredible GREEDY BP hardly any get so litte diamons compared to other country server not a fair deal at the US so many things run GREEDY compared to Beta server and the Dutch servers not fai to the players.

DeletedUser36572

Fair is nothing more than the first four letters of fairytale.

Super Catanian

I think you, dear OP, might be the greedy one here. I know I worked hard to get to the position I am in right now, but, guess what? I did it anyway. No money spent here. And I know for a fact that I am not a greedy person, neither in-game nor in real life. My Guild mates can confirm that.
Carry on...

DeletedUser13728

On beta server 1700 diamond for 20 euro at the at the europe 1700 diamonds 20 euro hera at the us 1400 diamonds for 20 euro ???
Incidents bleu prints and so on compared to the beta server and to the europe servers people at the us must do a hell off a lot more to get there gb completed hardy any bp you get here also incidents so litte compared to the others servers yes us foe very greedy i can compare it and if my english not that well i dont care about it but here all setteings to get stuff here are a factor 4 to 8 harder at the us

Emberguard

@bromtor beta is deliberately at a discount from all other servers because it’s a testing server. The difference in cost is compensation for testing it before it reaches live. Beta is much more prone to bugs and changes after receiving something then the live servers

DeletedUser13728

Okey what about all the nl servers im playing on 5 worlds there also 1700 diamonds for 20 euro beta is testing for real life servers why the prices at us a way higher then the rest not only that compared to the beta and the nel servers you get so little within the game that i can not go round it to notice that

Emberguard

Different countries have different laws, taxes, incomes and cost of living. Depending on which country you're trading "in" or "from" will effect the price even if the base price is identical. Yes this applies even to digital goods as countries have laws about digital purchases.

The Lady Redneck

The currency exchange rates make a difference. I play 6 worlds plus Beta on the US servers, but spend a lot of time in UK. I very seldom buy diamonds but when in the UK I do I look at the exchange rate of GBP and USD before making a purchase. I still get 1700 diamonds but they cost a little less at times. Same goes for any goods purchased on line. The fact that you can still genuinely play this game for free if you so wish is a big plus. It is also a big test of self control :eek: