• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Greifental United is now recruiting !!

DeletedUser7398

Greifental United seeks loyal and active members that recognize that a players success goes hand in hand with their guild's success and are willing to put in the effort to help their guildmates and ensure their own future success. We have a number of policies to promote our guild's, and our member's success.
We visit each other regularly, trade fair ( 1 for 1 same age , 2 for 1 next age goods) with each other with guild only trades, while also trading for profit with others! We also help each other with our Great Buildings and with game tips to help to improve each other's play.
If you are interested in membership, and want to participate in an active guild, please contact Backett to join Greifental United Today !

DeletedUser

I got the invite but having invite screen loading issues. Waiting for admin to respond.

DeletedUser9372

i would like to join Greifental United. just started the game 4 days ago.

DeletedUser13936

I would like to join

Greifental United seeks loyal and active members that recognize that a players success goes hand in hand with their guild's success and are willing to put in the effort to help their guildmates and ensure their own future success. We have a number of policies to promote our guild's, and our member's success.
We visit each other regularly, trade fair ( 1 for 1 same age , 2 for 1 next age goods) with each other with guild only trades, while also trading for profit with others! We also help each other with our Great Buildings and with game tips to help to improve each other's play.
If you are interested in membership, and want to participate in an active guild, please contact Backett to join Greifental United Today !

I would like to join!

Occipitalis

Please consider my application for membership. I am an active and enthusiastic player who understands the power of team effort within a guild.

DeletedUser13999

I would love to be a part of your guild. Active players ready to help out others anyway possible. Thanks!