• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GREIFENTAL UNITED IS SEEKING NEW MEMBERS

DeletedUser7536

COME GROW WITH US AT GREIFENTAL UNITED!!

If you would like to be part of a guild that really looks out for it's members and where waiting for trades is NEVER an issue then you will be happy at GU....We have a unique way of doing things and we are willing to share it with the right members...So if this sounds good to you send me a msg and I will send your invitation...Please only msg if you are willing to be an active member and
recognize that a players success goes hand in hand with their guild's success and are willing to put in the effort to help your guildmates and ensure everyone's future success. We have a number of policies to promote our guild's, and our member's success. We visit each other regularly, trade fair ( 1 for 1 same age , 2 for 1 next age goods) with each other with guild only trades, while also trading for profit with others! We also help each other with our Great Buildings and with game tips to help to improve each other's play.
If you are interested in membership, and want to participate in an active guild, please contact Princess Anne to join Greifental United Today !

Greifental United seeks loyal and active members only for a certain period of time so don't let the chance to come grow with us pass you by!

Thank you,
Princess Anne

DeletedUser

If you would like to be part of a guild that really looks out for it's members and where waiting for trades is NEVER an issue then you will be happy at GU....We have a unique way of doing things and we are willing to share it with the right members...So if this sounds good to you send me a msg and I will send your invitation...Please only msg if you are willing to be an active member and
recognize that a players success goes hand in hand with their guild's success and are willing to put in the effort to help your guildmates and ensure everyone's future success. We have a number of policies to promote our guild's, and our member's success. We visit each other regularly, trade fair ( 1 for 1 same age , 2 for 1 next age goods) with each other with guild only trades, while also trading for profit with others! We also help each other with our Great Buildings and with game tips to help to improve each other's play.
If you are interested in membership, and want to participate in an active guild, please contact Princess Anne to join Greifental United Today !

Greifental United seeks loyal and active members only for a certain period of time so don't let the chance to come grow with us pass you by!

Thank you,
Princess Anne

I would like to join!

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to join! I motivate and polish daily!

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a good group. I've just started but am an active player with just over 1.1K points. I polish/motivate daily and am producing boosted stone and lumber and will start cloth once I get my stats up enough to conquer that area.

DeletedUser

New guid membership?

I would like to join your guild. I am a new and eager player who looks forward to helping out in anyway that I can.

DeletedUser11928

I'd like to join. I'm new and don't understand a lot especially trading and 'polishing'. I've spent freely to advance rapidly, but would like the opportunity to just build and expand.

Occipitalis

I am a new player but very enthusiastic. I play everyday and would be an asset to your guild. Looking forward to joining. Thank you, Occipitalis

DeletedUser

still recruiting?

Looking for a guild...

Thank you,
Princess Anne

DeletedUser13999

I would be interested in learning to become part of the Greifental United guild. Thanks for the opportunity!

Occipitalis

I am interested in joining GU, please accept my application. I am an active player and understand the importance of team play.