• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

group messages

DeletedUser37197

i would like to be able to use group messaging on friends list on the pc. currently that is only available on mobile through puffin. i think the platforms for mobile and desktop should be the same to prevent people from misunderstanding the rules of the game. by having them the same it illiminates confusion.

Algona

You already can, you just have to type in each player;s name.

No, no autoselecting the entire Friends or hood list. I don't care that you will be out of game for a week because your cat is having a tonsillectomy, or that you need Goods, or that aunt nellie makes great biscuits, or that your GB has available spots, or that you are updating your Friends list.

However I do like spam from friends, it frees up a spot on my Freinds list.

Queue someone to tell the OP about Proposal Format and Dnsl.

Agent327

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it
  15. Disclaimer: I am not a mod. Just a very helpful person

RazorbackPirate

The rules of the game are exactly the same between the PC version and Mobile. No changes needed. If you want the functionality to be the same between the two, I vote to REMOVE the ability to automatically load a text with names from your friends list, hood, etc. Mobile users should have to type in each name individually like on the PC version.

-1 No, no, no.

- KQ -

The rules of the game are exactly the same between the PC version and Mobile. No changes needed. If you want the functionality to be the same between the two, I vote to REMOVE the ability to automatically load a text with names from your friends list, hood, etc. Mobile users should have to type in each name individually like on the PC version.

-1 No, no, no.

I could get behind this idea.

DeletedUser21322

This can now be found in forge hall as a proposal has not been made.