• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guardians of Honor, level 29 guild, looking for members

DeletedUser

We are currently seeking active players who want a good guild to call home. We are looking for active players in GvG and also support players. We are looking for players of all ages with no minimum point requirement. We have a few simple guidelines as a guild but the main thing is to have fun.

:up:The perks of being in a level 29 guild are 3 fp from town hall daily, 7% cost reduction on all buildings and 16% reduced time for healing/training military units.

Send tadriance or Doescher an in game message so that we can discuss you joining our team.

DeletedUser

We are still looking for members looking for a home. We are rebuilding and looking for people that want a place they can call their own. We want people that are willing to communicate with each other and help each other out. We do have a couple simple rules but other than that we want people to enjoy the game and each other.

:unsure:We are level 34 and the perks of level 34 are 4 fp from your town hall daily, 8% cost reduction for all of your buildings and 18% reduced heal and build time of troops.

Send me an in game mail if you would like to discuss opportunities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20492

Good Morning, I am seeking a new guild I do not GVG but can do the support role, just let me know what you need

Skuf

DeletedUser31679

Hi...your member lustly brutal doesn't seem to be honorable at all, let alone a GUARDIAN of Honor.

He plundered everyone in our neighborhood and then attempted to extort us by threatening to continue plundering unless we pay fps to his gbs.

This is deplorable.

I have asked my guildmates, friends and neighbors to plunder anyone in guardians of Honor until a truce is called.

DeletedUser28670

Hi...your member lustly brutal doesn't seem to be honorable at all, let alone a GUARDIAN of Honor.

He plundered everyone in our neighborhood and then attempted to extort us by threatening to continue plundering unless we pay fps to his gbs.

This is deplorable.

I have asked my guildmates, friends and neighbors to plunder anyone in guardians of Honor until a truce is called.
Plunder is a part of the game.
He has every right to plunder you and your neighbours.

Freshmeboy

Plundering is part of the game..extortion is bullying....Harliequin, collect your goods on time, build some defense and tell him to shove it up his Ashtabula as for the extortion...he will eventually rotate out but you will have learned a valuable lesson. It pays to camp and build strength before rising in ages. Good luck..