• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"Guests"?

Czari

Occasionally a player with the name of guest(whole string of numbers) appears in my hood. Usually they disappear after a few days. A current one just aided my city. Anyone know if one doesn't choose a name they become a "guest?" Or who are these people?

DeletedUser26154

ashamed welcome.png
Occasionally a player with the name of guest(whole string of numbers) appears in my hood. Usually they disappear after a few days. A current one just aided my city. Anyone know if one doesn't choose a name they become a "guest?" Or who are these people?
I've seen that before and I wonder that too. I have no idea.

DeletedUser22004

Hi there!:rolleyes: You know, there is a player in Noarsil who is in my guild...he is an active member. He claims that he didnt pick up that name :confused: and has no idea how the system chose it for him. :eek: He says that probably by playing it mobile at first, the google play might suggest that name. I wonder if you can send out a ticket for that. o_O

DeletedUser3679

Hi there!:rolleyes: You know, there is a player in Noarsil who is in my guild...he is an active member. He claims that he didnt pick up that name :confused: and has no idea how the system chose it for him. :eek: He says that probably by playing it mobile at first, the google play might suggest that name. I wonder if you can send out a ticket for that. o_O

Yes, if you have a system-generated name, you can ask support to change it (one-time only).

Czari

Thank you all for your responses. (Loved your emoticons, Beamethyst :D) For awhile I was seeing a number of the "Guest people" but only in my younger worlds where they would still be in the Stone or Bronze Ages then disappear after a day or so. Now I've got one in my hood in my Colonial Age world. Run for the hills.....they're gaining in strength.....aaaaiiiiiiiii!!!!! ;)