• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guide to provinces enemy army and negotiation goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Once again, thank you for an invaluable resource and for all of your hard work. For what it's worth, I would just like to point out a tiny error I just discovered - the goods required for unlocking Clockmaking (CA) are 80 Wire and 110 Copper, not 80 Wire and 110 Brass.

DeletedUser

Cragshire

5 Great Sword Warrior 1 Longbow Archer

3 Great Sword Warrior 1 Longbow Archer 4 Heavy Knights

3 Longbow Archers 3 Heavy Knights 2 Imperial Guard

4 Great Sword Warrior 2 Imperial Guard 2 Heavy Knights

DeletedUser

Being relatively new to FOE, I would find this kind of information helpful, especially those territories that are just treasure. That way a player can make an informed decision as to whether or not to spend the coin to scout the region, in the first place.

DeletedUser

I just got to Moravaria (final HMA province) and what I'm seeing is quite a bit different than what's listed - namely, rogues everywhere.

1. 3 berserkers, 3 crossbowmen, 2 rogues -- 20 dried herb, 6 salt
2. 2 rogues, 2 knights, 3 heavy infantry, 1 trebuchet -- 14 rope, 8 glass
3. 5 heavy infantry, 2 rogues, 1 trebuchet -- 20 brick, 8 salt
4. 4 rogues, 2 berserkers, 2 heavy infantry -- 12 salt, 20 brick
5. 1 rogue, 5 knights, 2 trebuchets -- 20 glass, 10 dried herb
6. 2 crossbowmen, 4 heavy infantry, 2 trebuchets -- 20 dried herb, 8 rope

DeletedUser5778

Tarmelmann: [EMA Province](+75% Attacking Bonus)

3x Legionnaire, 3x Soldier, 2x Mounted Warrior~ 18 Granite; 12 Honey; 12 Alabaster; 4 Glass

3x AI Archer, 2x Soldier, 3 Legionnaire ~ 12 Granite; 12 Honey; 18 Alabaster; 8 Dried Herbs

5x Soldier, 3x Legionnaire ~ 18 Gold; 12 Granite; 12 Copper; 4 Salt

5x Archer, 3x Legionnaire ~
12 Gold; 18 Honey; 12 Granite; 8 Rope

6x Legionnaire, 2x Ballista ~ 18 Gold; 12 Copper; 12 Honey; 4 Brick

4x Mounted Warrior, 1x Soldier, 3x Ballista ~ 12 Gold; 18 Copper; 12 Granite; 4 Brick

3x Archer; 3x Soldier, 3x Legionnaire ~ 12 Gold; 18 Copper; 12 Alabaster; 4 Salt

2x Archer, 2x Legionnaire, 4x Ballista ~ 18 Alabaster; 12 Honey; 12 Copper; 4 Glass

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it varies. Each era has 5 resources. You will find two represented on your map.

Example
Bronze age has:
wine
marble
lumber
stone
dye

your map will give you a boost for two of them (stone and something else). While my map gave me two of my own (wine and marble).
the next age will also give you two boosts out of the five from that age.

Your best bet is to only produce the goods you have the boost for and use them to trade for the others from guild and friends.

I hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.