• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Allies

Lord Visago

Not sure if I should have checked to see if this question already exists, but I'm lazy so I apologize. I was wondering how we can possibly suggest something to Inno. I was thinking, how awesome it is that we can trade goods with our guild mates without having to pay an FP. And I love that we can trade with our friends and neighbors in the event we cant with our guild for only an FP. But I think, there should also be an option for guilds who want to ally together and let the guilds trade with each other, so that guild mates from one guild can trade with another without having to part of it but pay the same FP or even more for that luxury. Just a though.

wolfhoundtoo

There is a forum for proposals with various requirements to it including a required format. The fp cost per trade isn't really that expensive once you've been playing for a while and if your guild is decent you should be able to get most normal needs filled relatively quickly. Also why are you not suggesting they just do away with the fp cost entirely? If you are going to let guilds have a pass on the forge point cost why not just free trades with anyone?

Generally speaking if you find your allied guilds have large amounts of goods that you need regularly send a rep over and make a bunch of trades and return in a week.

Lord Visago

There is a forum for proposals with various requirements to it including a required format. The fp cost per trade isn't really that expensive once you've been playing for a while and if your guild is decent you should be able to get most normal needs filled relatively quickly. Also why are you not suggesting they just do away with the fp cost entirely? If you are going to let guilds have a pass on the forge point cost why not just free trades with anyone?

Generally speaking if you find your allied guilds have large amounts of goods that you need regularly send a rep over and make a bunch of trades and return in a week.

I think you may have misunderstood what I said. I absolutely think that guilds (if they were able to) should have to pay an FP at the very least, if not more than you would pay if you were just a neighbor or friend, for that luxury. But I do like the suggestion, however, in my mind that is kinda of like having a mole, and I just would never want that kind of drama.

Lord Visago

Friends, neighbors and guilds are game features. Alliances are a player construct. No need to provide game features to support that.

Having to already pay an FP to a friend or neighbor in order to trade goods, IS a game feature, so if we wanted to pay FP's in order to have the luxury of being able to trade between guilds without having to be a guild member of the allied guild, that would also be a game feature.

Lord Visago

Then what's the point of any of it?
Also is V your main?

My main (lol) you mean name? Its Jaosn Escalante I encourage you to look me up. I'd be happy to give you any other personal information you may need. Oh, and the POINT, is to be able to trade with other guilds without having to be in that guild a friend or neighbor, I hope that was simplified for you bro.

Aggressor

My main (lol) you mean name? Its Jaosn Escalante I encourage you to look me up. I'd be happy to give you any other personal information you may need. Oh, and the POINT, is to be able to trade with other guilds without having to be in that guild a friend or neighbor, I hope that was simplified for you bro.
Main meaning main world lol i don't care about your personal info

wolfhoundtoo

So you basically are trying to say you want more trading partners. If you hood, guild and friends list isn't sufficient get a new guild and trim your friends list you clearly need more active friends.

Plain Red Justice

Not sure if I should have checked to see if this question already exists, but I'm lazy so I apologize. I was wondering how we can possibly suggest something to Inno. I was thinking, how awesome it is that we can trade goods with our guild mates without having to pay an FP. And I love that we can trade with our friends and neighbors in the event we cant with our guild for only an FP. But I think, there should also be an option for guilds who want to ally together and let the guilds trade with each other, so that guild mates from one guild can trade with another without having to part of it but pay the same FP or even more for that luxury. Just a though.
Interesting proposal but that'll make the game easier in general wouldn't it? Considering that they nerfed Negotiatons recently because it's faster and better than Autobattling and the way things are going, they aren't likely to make any direct or indirect buffs to it in the future

wiserpenny

Wow, I'm not sure how much clearer I need to be. I've repeatedly said, that the guilds SHOULD PAY FP's.
I think you’d end up with a large number of top guilds just listed as “allies” just to create a larger market than out ‘hood, FL, and guild allow. Id guess this goes in the same logic bucket as limiting friends list. Inno wants to encourage people to add and drop and let new people in etc. if everyone can trade with everyone i dont even need my FL as a good seller anymore. Half the people i have on FL are because i sold them goods. If i can just ally with most of the guilds in game im not even sure what my FL is for other than tavern visits

Nicholas002

One thing that would be kinda interesting, but probably DNS would be to allow guild to trade guild goods directly from the treasury, with medals being the tax rather than FPs. Maybe like 1000 medals per trade? Because right now, medals become useless after all expansions are bought, since few guilds play GvG anymore.

Lord Visago

Thank you Wiserpenny and Nicholas for those comments, I appreciate you not being condescending or questioning me for even asking the question. I'm not saying my idea(s) are the be all end all, or even based on experience, I understand there is much to this game I don't know but am excited to figure out and ideas are never a bad thing. I'm sure there were other previous non game features that became game features. And anyone who wouldn't want to see the game progress has alt motives for the game, IMO only.

Lord Visago

this escalated quickly.

I agree, but I've noticed that most people on this forum/website and their moderators are rude and condescending And when it started to happen to me, I decided I will not be like the others, I will speak out and call them out. No need to be rude, right, we are all here playing the game trying to have fun get better. Being rude the way they are, only shows how small minded they are.

Last edited:

Aggressor

I agree, but I've noticed that most people on this forum/website and their moderators are rude and condescending And when it stated to happen to me, I decided I will not be like the others, I will speak out and call them out. No need to be rude, right, we are all here playing the game trying to have fun get better. Being rude the way they are only shows how small they minded they are.
Perception, perception, perception

Last edited by a moderator:

DevaCat

I agree, but I've noticed that most people on this forum/website and their moderators are rude and condescending And when it started to happen to me, I decided I will not be like the others, I will speak out and call them out. No need to be rude, right, we are all here playing the game trying to have fun get better. Being rude the way they are, only shows how small minded they are.
Pretty sweeping generalization to make, especially given your newness, don't you think?

Your idea would introduce a new game feature which would add to a mechanic (goods trades) already provided by friends, guild, neighbors and the Market. Some simply think it not needed (for a variety of reasons). That's not rude or being condescending.

Perceptions are tricky, as is conveying tone with the words we use.

Lord Visago

I am over this whole game feature. You act as if it's not possible, trust me it is. And no I don't I think that is a sweeping generalization and the tude from your post proves it.

DevaCat

I am over this whole game feature. You act as if it's not possible, trust me it is. And no I don't I think that is a sweeping generalization and the tude from your post proves it.
The only "rude" I've seen so far is from you, "bro". I did not say it was impossible, and I have no need to trust you. If you still think it's a great idea, take it to Ideas and see how it fares.