GUILD AND FRIEND TRADING

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by THEE1STNOEL, Oct 13, 2019 at 12:30 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEE1STNOEL

THEE1STNOEL New Member

I think this is for the developers or whoever can make this happen.

I think we would all like the idea of being able to help those in our guilds, with one on one swaps with items such as upgrades to special buildings, that, I may have, and be able to give it to a anyone in my guild.

I don't think it should just be upgrades but anything within reason, we should be able to give items that we do not want and be able to give it to a fellow guild member or even a friend.

I have spoken to others' would also love this idea. :)

2. Jern2017

Jern2017 Well-Known Member

-1. It could be heavily abused, especially in a guild full of advanced players who could give (or sell for FPs) various buildings or upgrades they don't want or need anymore.

There have been numerous proposals sjmilar to yours and I think Inno's answer was the Antiques Dealer. The AD will ve as close as we get to trading unwanted items and I think it's more than enough.

Godly Luke likes this.
  3. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

What do you want to trade that can't be attained from the Antiques Dealer?

4. barra370804

barra370804 Well-Known Member

Oh, how exciting, a new member discovered the proposal section.

Anyways:

Lancer likes this.
  5. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

TL;DR at the bottom.

Dear OP,

First of all, -1 to the proposal, since, as already mentioned, it is too heavy for abuse by players. We got the Antiques Dealer because of that and I think us players should hold on to it for a while before suggesting grand-scale changes to it.

You said,
    I think it would be of really great benefit (seriously) to tell them to learn from the mistake you just commited by posting your proposal. Please do tell them to read the pinned threads at the top of the Proposals subforum before they decide to post their own ideas. It will save them from the ridicule you just took upon your shoulders.

barra370804 likes this.
  6. B1ackWo1f

B1ackWo1f Active Member

Do yourself a favor and stick to reading the forums every day for the next 6 months to a year before posting anything about a proposal.

7. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Translation: I've said, case closed!

*(This thread will probably be closed itself soon)*

Godly Luke and barra370804 like this.
  8. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

9. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

barra370804 likes this.

Thread Status: