• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Avatars/Flags

• Thread starter DeletedUser27979
  • Start date

DeletedUser37581

What about all the players that have access to the same Player Avatars as you ?
If I win an avatar as a prize, I have access to that avatar. Other people can win that avatar too.

In the case of guild avatars as you have proposed it, all guilds get the avatar anyway, so what's the point of giving it as a prize?

DeletedUser27979

If I win an avatar as a prize, I have access to that avatar. Other people can win that avatar too.

In the case of guild avatars as you have proposed it, all guilds get the avatar anyway, so what's the point of giving it as a prize?

Same point as giving out Player Avatars.

DeletedUser37581

Same point as giving out Player Avatars.
Ummm... No. I only get to use a player avatar if I receive it as a prize. This guild avatar you are proposing will be available to all guilds whether won as a prize or not.

Emberguard

It is a valid point because events are played by individuals, without any in-event assistance or coordination between guild members, nor any direct guild benefits from an individual's participation.
Yeah it’d need a change in event structure for it to include guild avatars. Otherwise how would you even distribute the avatars via event?

DeletedUser40766

how a bout a book that shows you how may Avatars you unlock in that way you can you them for any thing be it guild or not or how a bout have them make are own Avatars and letting us upload them to the game

Emberguard

You can already see all avatars you’ve got available to you. Not all released avatars will necessarily be available again so if you had a book of every avatar ever it’d be of things you can never obtain

DeletedUser40766

You can already see all avatars you’ve got available to you. Not all released avatars will necessarily be available again so if you had a book of every avatar ever it’d be of things you can never obtain
what if we make are own Avatars and letting us upload them to the game

DeletedUser40766

could they give us a flag of are guild Avatars sow we can put it in are citys

DeletedUser40766

i men the guild flag we make are guild on you have to pike a flag yes can they make it sow we can put it in are citys

DeletedUser27979

Ummm... No. I only get to use a player avatar if I receive it as a prize. This guild avatar you are proposing will be available to all guilds whether won as a prize or not.

So what ?
All you have to do to get a "Portrait" is get to the end of yet another "Event", that is not hard to do because all you have to do is play the game daily.
I don't even want Avatars in these Events period, it is a junk prize. I have used the same Avatar for years. I also remember a time when Avatars were just handed out to everybody before they were part of the Event payouts. I don't get what you have against evolution.
I want better rewards for my time and effort in Daily Challenges / Events / GE / GvG / Quests.

Put all Avatars in the Daily Challenge payouts rather than the useless junk it often hands out or, use the old system of just putting them automatically in the Avatar Cache.

Agent327

I want better rewards for my time and effort in Daily Challenges / Events / GE / GvG / Quests.

And guild flags/avatars are supposed to be better rewards? :rolleyes:

Put all Avatars in the Daily Challenge payouts rather than the useless junk it often hands out or, use the old system of just putting them automatically in the Avatar Cache.

To me avatars are useless junk. Almost all other junk I can sell or use.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27979

@M0NKEY101 you can improve the rewards for GE through Temple of Relics and anything fighting through Himeji Castle

Yes but the Relics and HC are a side dish of GE, I was referring to the standard Gate payouts in my post.
Come to think of it, the Relics can really suck too... some weeks all you get are several Sun Gates and Faces.
I don't care so much about that, I was doing GE anyway but it would be nice to get more out of GE for the time and effort it takes to get that done every week of the year.

Algona

You want 'better rewards'. Who gets to decide what constitutes 'better rewards'?

You've played for years, you know what you are going to get from any activity. Why are you putting effort into anything that doesn't give you rewards you consider worth the effort?

It's not INNO's fault you chose to put time into chasing prizes you deem unwothty. It's your fault.

Please don;t try to change the game because you make suboptimal game play choices.

Graviton

"I think you're the only person who cares" You think ?
I will take that as you cant supply a figure so you throw that pathetic smoke screen of a line up instead. Cant you just say that you don't know, is that just too hard ?

So what do you think "I think" means? You are the only person who has invested this much time and emotion and vitriol into guild avatars. It doesn't take a Gallup poll to figure out you're probably the only one who cares.

Apples & Oranges are both seeded fruit that grow on trees, what is your point ?

It cannot be explained any more clearly.

It is blatantly obvious how it would work
, that is why I did not bother responding to other posts.

Riiiight.

Now I know why nobody in any guild I have ever been a part of uses this game forum feature.

They're too busy crying about guild avatars?

Agent327

Yes but the Relics and HC are a side dish of GE, I was referring to the standard Gate payouts in my post.
Come to think of it, the Relics can really suck too... some weeks all you get are several Sun Gates and Faces.
I don't care so much about that, I was doing GE anyway but it would be nice to get more out of GE for the time and effort it takes to get that done every week of the year.

Yeah, it really takes an enormous amount of time and effort. Not like you can do it in a few days with about 15 mins twice a day.