• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

Johnny B. Goode

Ok what do you think of that idea? The burocratic way of putting proposal is complicated and I have 2 other ideas I would like to put forward but to complicated to make this formulation. I did ask the agent. That is why I said I would like to send email to somone that consider ideas for the game.
It doesn't work that way. The "bureaucratic" way of proposing an idea is how the developers want it done. They certainly don't want every player with a half-baked idea clogging up their inboxes.

As far as your idea is concerned, it's not needed. If your guild leaders are working it properly, any tile you're supposed to attack will be labeled with the "Focus" tag. And the ones you're not supposed to hit will be labeled with the "Ignore" tag.

sigggi

The city is another matter, I was thinking about GBG to have names of the tiles poping up as one hoover over them

sigggi

Well it is faster for guild leader or GBG leader to have the name poping up to send message on GBG thread if there are many marked tiles. Also for swapping.
There was discussiub here before of burnout among GBG leader, this would do their job a bit easier

Pericles the Lion

The names of the tiles on the GBG map follow a logical order. Play enough and you know what tiles leadership is referring to when leading the order of battle. I think a pop-up would prove to be annoying.

Johnny B. Goode

Well it is faster for guild leader or GBG leader to have the name poping up to send message on GBG thread if there are many marked tiles. Also for swapping.
There was discussiub here before of burnout among GBG leader, this would do their job a bit easier
Their job is already easier. When GBG first started, they didn't have those tags to use. The tags were Inno's response to the issue. If you had read back through this thread, you would have seen that.

Johnny B. Goode

I know that sir :). But that doesnt prevent more changes to make things better
This would be redundant, and would not actually make things better. If your guild can't make the simple Focus/Ignore tags work, then the more complicated naming of tiles method (which was the only way before the tags, and the reason the tag system was asked for) wouldn't work, either.