• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A question on SoH fragments has come up and I haven’t seen it covered so I offered to ask: is GBG participation required for SoH fragments to be awarded? We have a member who has never been active in GBG, yet she has 70 fragments. Please advise. Thank You! :)
As long as a player is in the same guild when a round of GBG starts and ends, then they share in the SoH fragments reward at the end of the round. Doesn't matter if they actively participated or not.

DeletedUser

Provided of course the guild does at least the minimum to get rewards
In the context of the question, it didn't seem worth mentioning the obvious fact that if there is no reward to share, then no one gets anything. Clearly not the case in the questioner's case.

DeletedUser30312

That's a feature that allows guid members to get individual rewards without having to rely on leaders to set sieges first. It's not necessarily useless to the individual. If guilds wanna wrangle members into a collective effort... that's on the guild to manage. I appreciate the fact that our members can do whatever they want once the results have been determined late in the tournament and don't have to rely on leaders to keep going in and setting sieges so they have something to do for those rewards. I definitely wouldn't wanna see this changed.

If the guild has good communication and organization, then the leadership can point out where new sieges should be placed next to benefit both players and the guild as fully as possible. This needs to be done every few hours though as the map shifts back and forth.

GBG rewards aren’t based on ages anyway, but I can confirm that if you age up during GBG, your encounters will too. You will face current aged troops and need current aged goods.
Actually, I just aged up during the last season, and my troop/goods usage stayed the same for the entire season. It's just like GE. If you age up during the season, you will stay in the original era during that season.

Reposting since I didn't receive much feedback.

We find that guilds are spending diamonds in large amounts to unbalance the game. We are just over 2 hours into this new round and the dominate guild has already instantly built 13 seige towers and 2 palaces; paying diamonds to instantly complete them.

I suggest changing the current system by either
1. Limit each player to 1 instant build per day similar to the limit of 4 dropped tiles per day in GvG.
2. Limit diamonds to reducing the build time by 50% rather than instantly completing the building.

I welcome any thoughts and ideas.

RazorbackPirate

We find that guilds are spending diamonds in large amounts to unbalance the game. We are just over 2 hours into this new round and the dominate guild has already instantly built 13 siege towers and 2 palaces; paying diamonds to instantly complete them.

1. Limit each player to 1 instant build per day similar to the limit of 4 dropped tiles per day in GvG.
2. Limit diamonds to reducing the build time by 50% rather than instantly completing the building.

Sure, this will fly. Here's what I'm seeing in this proposal. Tell me the reception this will get within Inno.

"People are willing to spend too much money to gain an advantage. I propose we limit Inno's ability to make money by limiting how many diamonds much money people can spend and/or cut the effect of their spending in half because others can't or won't spend that much."

Seriously, how dumb do you think the leaders at Inno are? This is seriously DOA.

DeletedUser

We find that guilds are spending diamonds in large amounts to unbalance the game. We are just over 2 hours into this new round and the dominate guild has already instantly built 13 seige towers and 2 palaces; paying diamonds to instantly complete them.

There always have been/always will be a few players/guilds willing to spend real life money to get ahead in this game. It makes the game free for the rest of us and gains them little of real value. I mean, how much satisfaction can there be in knowing you're ahead through spending and not through actually being better at the game?

mamboking053

Sure, this will fly. Here's what I'm seeing in this proposal. Tell me the reception this will get within Inno.

"People are willing to spend too much money to gain an advantage. I propose we limit Inno's ability to make money by limiting how many diamonds much money people can spend and/or cut the effect of their spending in half because others can't or won't spend that much."

Seriously, how dumb do you think the leaders at Inno are? This is seriously DOA.

I wasn't around at the time so I'm not sure if this is correct, but Inno did pull a little bait-and-switch right? Was there a time when attack-boost scaled proportionately, but then they make attack boost dramatically less effective past a certain point so you couldn't one-shot your way through the game?

I understand this from a balancing perspective, but this is a game where people pay for things like attack boost- whether it be with money or time and effort. So...wouldn't doing that be a sort of bait-and-switch?

It's one of the reasons I think they didn't get rid of GvG either. Because Support Pool has no use outside of GvG, but GB's like the Arc have it as a bonus, so that would have been robbing people of the time and effort used to raise them. Although I think they could recalibrate Support Pool to be a Guild-based rise on the defense-boost of attacking armies in the guild. Not complaining, I just wondering how they move.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

I wholeheartedly agree although many don't. Alliances could be broken, goods/troops wasted, and just wasting manpower.
I hope these internal miscommunications and people not following orders DOES break your alliances. Alliances shouldn't even exist in GBG. If your guild can't operate as a cohesive unit, you get what you deserve to get.

Salsuero

Another 80-member guild in our tournament this week while the rest of us have roughly the same membership levels. :rolleyes:

Guilds are located on the map in MMR order, with the lowest MMR guild at the 12:00 position (A4A) and the rest being placed on the map clockwise in increasing MMR order.

Yep... the 80-member guild is in the 10:00 position. Makes sense to me!

Salsuero

Why would Inno want to limit its ability to make money? Diamonds are Inno's lifeblood!

vern511

Attrition so high cant fight long at first we a chance with large guilds impossible to compete with larger guilds. Oh well guess Inno know what they doing. At 1750/1750 I could use diamonds to do more fighting. One way to look at it dont have use diamonds no more.

Last edited:

Agent327

It's one of the reasons I think they didn't get rid of GvG either. Because Support Pool has no use outside of GvG, but GB's like the Arc have it as a bonus, so that would have been robbing people of the time and effort used to raise them. Although I think they could recalibrate Support Pool to be a Guild-based rise on the defense-boost of attacking armies in the guild. Not complaining, I just wondering how they move.

First look up how Support Pool works. Once you know you might stop wondering. Arc has nothing to do with Support Pool, so what do you want to recalibrate?