• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm specifically referring to the Statue of Honor fragments rewarded at the end of a battleground. I'll find out soon enough as I've go a couple Iron Age cities where I can't participate.
It may be different if someone joins a guild after GBG starts, which I'll find out if I stay in the guild I'm in on Yorkton. I would be surprised if you don't get the fragments in your Iron Age cities.

DeletedUser24719

This GBG frenzy will be short lived in my opinion. Its poorly conceived, poorly executed, far too long, and convoluted! At best its horrible at worst should be scrapped. I know there will be those who disagree ita always easy to find those who are content with mindless repetition day after day!!

DeletedUser37581

This GBG frenzy will be short lived in my opinion. Its poorly conceived, poorly executed, far too long, and convoluted! At best its horrible at worst should be scrapped. I know there will be those who disagree ita always easy to find those who are content with mindless repetition day after day!!
Just like there will always be the doom and gloom crowd for every single feature and modification that is made to the game.

DeletedUser40996

I don't think it's going to be short lived . Have you seen the guild power you get . Guilds that have mostly MOBILE players are actually going to be able to level up faster and that means better perks for the members

DeletedUser24719

If guild power is all u are concerned about have at it! But a couple of HoFs per member, high level Arcs and OBs will return the same guild power without the high costs of troops and goods!

DeletedUser40996

If guild power is all u are concerned about have at it! But a couple of HoFs per member, high level Arcs and OBs will return the same guild power without the high costs of troops and goods!
#1 HOF's take up valuable real estate and IIRC can get plundered . That very same real estate can be used for goods producing GB's .

High level Alcatraz = no troop issues

Either produce more goods or stop negotiations if they're too costly and same goes for fighting . Find a balance on what you can do and stop at that point

DeletedUser38162

With this Battlegrounds coming to a close soon. I am wondering does the sectors a guild holds in the end matter, or is it just the points that we accumulated through the 2 weeks??

DeletedUser30791

With this Battlegrounds coming to a close soon. I am wondering does the sectors a guild holds in the end matter, or is it just the points that we accumulated through the 2 weeks??
The only thing that matters in regards to the battleground ranking is the total Victory Points accumulated over the 11 days. Folks will get confused by the last snapshot. It shows VP/hour but that is just for the last hour not the VP/hour earned over the 11 days. The total VP is what matters.

Raymora

We're a top guild with 70-80 members on average. We have 10 regular and maybe 20 or so who participate in GvG. There are only 4 people who haven't participated in GBG and we have no expectation. Only 10 are under 100 battles/negotiations and at least 1 over 1000.

INNO will never get 100% participation in additions to the game, but I would call this successful. Also the fact they're requesting feedback to make it even better only furthers that :)

DeletedUser30791

We're a top guild with 70-80 members on average. We have 10 regular and maybe 20 or so who participate in GvG. There are only 4 people who haven't participated in GBG and we have no expectation. Only 10 are under 100 battles/negotiations and at least 1 over 1000.

INNO will never get 100% participation in additions to the game, but I would call this successful. Also the fact they're requesting feedback to make it even better only furthers that :)
That's mighty impressive participation. I assume you were you a rather competitive battleground.

Persian Empire

Hello, first time posting in the forums. I had two quick suggestions for the new battlegrounds feature:

1. I think it would be really fun if you could record the map from the beginning to the end of the season and then provide the replay to all the participating guilds at the end. It would be pretty fun to review how the map developed from start to finish.

2. It would be really fun if you could add several different maps so we do not fight on the same map every season. Each map could have its own unique features which would create unique strategic opportunities.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22995

Man FOE developers need to work out controlling guild members in GBG... Guild leaders work out alliances and then leaders can’t control guildies Wild Wild West lol

Super Catanian

Like what?
Unlock GE Levels, which allow for more potential participation, usually resulting in more Guild Power.
Same in GvG. More Goods, more sieges one can potentially place, more sectors under your control, more Power at recalc.
Now, with GBG, the same thing. More Goods, more Buildings once can potentially place, which make it a bit easier. That results in one being able to potentially do more, which increases the likelihood of getting in higher spots on the leaderboard, meaning more Guild Power when the round is over.