• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

been waiting for this for a while. more goods to the guild treasury is great. but i am more interested in the defense for attacking armies. that's where my focus has been. the higher the defense of attacking armies, the less often you have to change out troops when battling. i need more of that.

I am not sold out on RtV. Could be useful for some cities, but not mine with current stats.

Additionally, could you please also add how one can get them from GBG? I know the mechanics from Beta server experience, but still think it's worthwhile to add how you can get them here on live server's forum as well.

RazorbackPirate

Additionally, could you please also add how one can get them from GBG? I know the mechanics from Beta server experience, but still think it's worthwhile to add how you can get them here on live server's forum as well.
You get fragments from the end of round chests in Platinum and Diamond leagues.

Agent327

been waiting for this for a while. more goods to the guild treasury is great. but i am more interested in the defense for attacking armies. that's where my focus has been. the higher the defense of attacking armies, the less often you have to change out troops when battling. i need more of that.

Goods go to the player, not the guild.

qaccy

You get fragments from the end of round chests in Platinum and Diamond leagues.

I think they were highlighting the fact that the announcement doesn't really make it clear how it's obtained other than being in Diamond or Platinum League.

RazorbackPirate

I think they were highlighting the fact that the announcement doesn't really make it clear how it's obtained other than being in Diamond or Platinum League.
I realize that. I also realize that the announcement will likely not be updated., so I gave the answer.

DeletedUser28756

I would prefer a selection kit that offers level 2 at perhaps 10% defence boost or more. And also it would be nice if the fragments required to assemble these would be reduced from 100 to 50, otherwise it is going to take a long time to build these if they are offered only as an end-of-season reward and the top guild gets only 91 fragments per season.

DeletedUser35836

Road to Victory is coming to Guild battlegrounds on June 24th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Please tell us how the RTV will be rewarded. Thank you.

In Beta it was originally a fight reward and it reduced reward pcts of FP and other rewards. They later removed it as a fight reward and rewarded fragments only at the end, which is my preference since they won’t bump up it’s stats.

I don’t want it as a fight reward and will likely sell any I win to the AD.

Agent327

Please tell us how the RTV will be rewarded. Thank you.

In Beta it was originally a fight reward and it reduced reward pcts of FP and other rewards. They later removed it as a fight reward and rewarded fragments only at the end, which is my preference since they won’t bump up it’s stats.

I don’t want it as a fight reward and will likely sell any I win to the AD.

RazorBackPirate already answered that question.

qaccy

I think the point's still being missed here that the announcement does not include the information on how the RtV is obtained. Players shouldn't have to fill in the blanks on announcements is the message attempting to be conveyed here.

planetofthehumans2

In platinum the top 2 guilds can get the road as soon as its over, yet it takes more than one session to get SOH?

Are people getting fragments as random drops?