• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

ffblackice

I don't think it is useful compare to Hippodrome Carceres which offer better defense along with other rewards.

You are, as Nicholas has explained.
More importantly, the content to which you replied originally written by Highlander61, "been waiting for this for a while. more goods to the guild treasury is great." is, I believe contextually, a reference to the additional SoH upgrade levels we recently received from INNO, which do place the goods into the guild treasury. Your reply assumes one interpretation and mine another. I was willing to concede mine could be wrong. You, however, refuse to believe a world in which you are wrong is even possible. Shouldn’t we expect more from a forum moderator? Really? How long will this stay up before you edit it I wonder?

And what I replied is not even wrong....the goods from my SoH go into the guild treasury.
Edited to correct spelling and add additional content by me.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

More importantly, the content to which you replied originally written by Highlander61, "been waiting for this for a while. more goods to the guild treasury is great." is, I believe contextually, a reference to the additional SoH upgrade levels we recently received from INNO, which do place the goods into the guild treasury. Your reply assumes one interpretation and mine another. I was willing to concede mine could be wrong. You, however, refuse to believe a world in which you are wrong is even possible. Forum moderator? Really? How long will this stay up before you edit it I wonder?

And what I replied is not even wrong....the goods from my SoH go into the guild treasury.
Edited to correct spelling and add additional content by be.
My, your ego is fragile.

planetofthehumans2

Nope, fragments were initially added to the pool of random rewards when completing battles/negotiations but that was undone and they added a little more to the ranking rewards at the end instead. (all of this on beta)
Well that sucks for the bottom 6 guilds. Usually I could make up a complete kit by combining battles and the end reward now only the top two guilds can build it immediately.

Taz..

Why only for Diamond an Platinum leagues. This will leave most of the smaller guilds out completely. Most of them aren't capable of competing in those high level leagues but still enjoy the GbG as much. I also think that 100 fragments is a bit much.

WinnerGR

I also think that 100 fragments is a bit much.
LoL , thats less than the main reward . If anything I might vote for an increase .
Why only for Diamond an Platinum leagues. This will leave most of the smaller guilds out completely. Most of them aren't capable of competing in those high level leagues but still enjoy the GbG as much.
Diamond a Platinum are the best , only the est get these rewards.

DeletedUser4441

Why only for Diamond an Platinum leagues. This will leave most of the smaller guilds out completely. Most of them aren't capable of competing in those high level leagues but still enjoy the GbG as much. I also think that 100 fragments is a bit much.

One Beta I made it to Platinum league as a ONE man guild.... Want it, get off yer duff and make it happen.

Agent327

whoa whoa whoa whoa ..... i just dropped my RtV that is connected to the road BUT that connection does not connect to the SoH..........i need an additional road for the SoH to be connected ..... WHAT IS UP WITH THAT INNO ????????????

If it is a ROAD .... then it should act as a ROAD and I should not need to attach another road from the city to the SoH

Makes sense ? Yes , No , Maybe so ..... I will double check the annoucement ... if it was not mentioned there then how about CHANGELOG in the near future to address this major issue

You really know how to make a big drama. Read the building descriptions. Description of the SoH tells you "road needed". Descripton of the RtV does not mention that, so what part do you think needs to be connected to a road?

Agent327

the point is that it is called a ROAD ............perhaps that is the confusing part and the scant description did not mention that it is DECORATION at all. I had to find out from wiki fandom site to tell me it acts solely as a decoration to the SoH which of course means i shou ?ld be placing SoHs at the top of my city so I can add more decorative RtVs

mind interpreting what it says about the RtV in the thumbnail Agent328 ?

perhaps something lost in translation ?

You get them from GBG. They go to your inventory. In your inventory, how can you miss they are decorations? How can you actually miss any info they give when in inventory? Is that not what you look at before you take anything out of it?

Vger

the point is that it is called a ROAD ...........
Yes. It's called a road. But it isn't actually a road. The RtV adds to the SoH if connected along the road, road meaning the RtV road here, not a real road.
The SoH needs to be connected to a real road to get anything from it. The RtV is a road, but not a real road. So connecting an RtV to an SoH isn't the same as connecting a real road to an SoH. But the SoH will only benefit from the RtV if the RtV is connected along the road.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Vger

the point is BOTH BLDGS actually need connection to an artery to get the boost

THAT is not mentioned until you notice your SoH is disconnected from the city although the RtV is connected as well.

that too was not explained in INNO's announcement . Poor communication of an introductory bldg
Well, I have to admit....I was ticked when I realized both ends of the Hippodrome need road connections. I started out thinking just one end would do that would have given me an awesome place to put it in my city. I read the documentation but believed what I wanted to believe because...well, I wanted it to work my way.

At the end of the day, the rules of the game are what they are, not what you wish they were. You re-arrange things to fit the way the game actually works.