• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

guild continent map

ronman

so at this point in time why dont you guys change the way this works. first you should do is make it to were all the troops that are their are from the guild, not one group and the rest computer copys, your high powered guilds are living large with that and costing reg players money or is that the cheat of this game . yes ii do believe this game wants to cheat the new players so that the i am king older players have fun is that it. what to cheat people and iwonder how many kids cheated out of cash not knowing any better that this cheat game is set against them, i mean really high powered and high advanced guilds in worlds and you have the nerve and no support personnel and collect money. large amounts too just a laugh that people put money into this to be cheated but the kids dont know any better which is unfair and a lot of other people dont and you get free money and the tough old time players with the ""i am great"get their fun. you arent really being truthful on this game , it to cheat people isnt it. why not tell people that you are playing against long time parked players who have advanced buildings of 5 worlds ahead and you have no way to defend against them , also cant say nothing to them per game cause the tough pbabys of the game are just that little pbadys and key board pbaby to boot. make the game fair. all troops on continent map should come from the player

RazorbackPirate

Your idea about the Continent Map makes no sense. You are fighting against characters in the game storyline, not guild or other players.

In regards to spending money on FoE, there is nothing in the game that requires spending money/diamonds. I've played for over 3 years now and have never spent a dime. Each event I get a fully maxed out main prize for free and lots of other goodies along the way. I also have over 13K free diamonds earned through regular game play. Why so many? Not really much in the game worth spending them on. Regardless, I am thankful for the people who do spend money on the game as without them, there would be no game to play.

As far as long time parked players, you can be one too. We all started out as new players, we all made it through the rough patches in the beginning as we learned to play the game effectively.

Also, stop with the kids canard and cheating accusations. There is no cheating, every transaction voluntary. Like you, it's up to the kids to learn to spend their or their parents' money wisely, and up to their parents to teach them how to do it, not Inno.

ronman

Your idea about the Continent Map makes no sense. You are fighting against characters in the game storyline, not guild or other players.

In regards to spending money on FoE, there is nothing in the game that requires spending money/diamonds. I've played for over 3 years now and have never spent a dime. Each event I get a fully maxed out main prize for free and lots of other goodies along the way. I also have over 13K free diamonds earned through regular game play. Why so many? Not really much in the game worth spending them on. Regardless, I am thankful for the people who do spend money on the game as without them, there would be no game to play.

As far as long time parked players, you can be one too. We all started out as new players, we all made it through the rough patches in the beginning as we learned to play the game effectively.

Also, stop with the kids canard and cheating accusations. There is no cheating, every transaction voluntary. Like you, it's up to the kids to learn to spend their or their parents' money wisely, and up to their parents to teach them how to do it, not Inno.

are you sure. i click on info and it reads as a guild. all high prem players with lost of might in the iron age area. As for kids they are still kids. thats like saying let them play in traffic and learn, really thats why parents have them until 18. as for free diamonds good for you. dont know how you got a full wheel last event i came up 2 short like many people would like everyone to see this and see what we did wrong.

as for parked would have been nice but isnt true everyone did. the people who started the game when it was just out now thats a good deal. have all the most fairness . but i also dont think you should be able to have great building work in the age they arent for. if that is the cast why not let a different age be able to attack you . I think that would be totally fair use adavance troops for the building you have

wolfhoundtoo

You can fight in any age that you have troops for in your army. Given that the use of a traz will give players lots of troops it wouldn't take very many Iron age units supported by rogues to be able to do battles on the iron age map. With GBG and the general increase in attack/defense boosts from the various buildings that give boost to attacking troops they shouldn't be losing very many units fighting at that age (I presume anyway it's been a long time since i bothered with GVG iron age). Not really sure why they want iron age territory but that's been the case for years that some guilds will maintain a presence in low ages for whatever reason they decide to do so.

ronman

on the guild continent map what a cheat. put one army and get 10 , the high guild you are not going to beat, they are even given out of rotation turns to cost you. game needed to b e more up front with the cheat process, keep people from wasting time and money, i know and i dont care you cant mix very old players with new . if you think you can then you have problems too or your a old player , stand back and look at your self really. cheat on inno , you also need to make it oure credit card to buy diamonds to save the kiids from spending money on this hunk of shut, kids dont need to be frauded on this pos

wolfhoundtoo

You simply don't understand how the game works if you think it's a cheat. The more territory you own the more sieges cost in goods and the costs scales up VERY fast. If you are attacking with only a few players without appropriate boosts then you aren't going to do all that well. Plus you can always come back later and try to take a sector when the enemy guild isn't on.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'out of rotation' turns but I'm pretty sure you don't understand the turn order when battling if you think they are getting to go out of order. I'm sure there is a guide or two that explains the battle system. You should go read those (although someone may come along and post a link for you).

ronman

no i have done a lot of battles . i have seen rotation and out of rotation to cheat for the other player. i have used the boosts , game is a cheat bye and bye. i have been attacked and troop levels stayed the same, i have attacked and troop levels changed to full , game is a cheat

wolfhoundtoo

Are you talking about guild vs guild or attacks on your city or the new pvp tower? Because what you are posting doesn't make any sense. You clearly aren't posting whatever is bothering you in a manner that can be understood by anyone familiar with the game. If you are leaving best of luck to you on the next game. If you aren't then I suggest you back up and try asking some more basic questions because right now you aren't making any sense.

wolfhoundtoo

Assuming you mean guild vs guild since you mentioned 10 armies you should note the following:

1) If you attack a sector then you or someone from your guild must set the siege which costs goods (the cost is based on the number of sectors you own) AND 8 troops (pretty sure you have to put in a full army but I don't think i ever tried less than 8). Once you've done that those troops aren't yours anyway they are gone. So 'you' aren't ever attacked in Guild VS. Guild if you are the one setting a siege.
2) Assuming a member of the enemy guild is on then they can attack the siege and stop your attacks by killing the siege. No siege then you can't attack. Once they've killed your siege they can replace an army in the defending sector which will cost them 8 troops. This means if you've wounded an army then they'll (at some point) replace it to see if they can't outlast you and your guild mates.
3) It's very important to have enough attackers if you are facing an opponent that is online. If you truly want to take a sector you'll need a dedicated siege setter (or two or three) to try and get the siege replaced before they can replace the defending armies.
4) It should also be noted that there's little chance you can take a sector by yourself if you are manually battling because that's extremely slow compared to autoing and of course the longer you take the more chance an enemy comes on and notices you attacking their sector.

You must plan it out pretty well if you want to take a sector that is defended.

ronman

Are you talking about guild vs guild or attacks on your city or the new pvp tower? Because what you are posting doesn't make any sense. You clearly aren't posting whatever is bothering you in a manner that can be understood by anyone familiar with the game. If you are leaving best of luck to you on the next game. If you aren't then I suggest you back up and try asking some more basic questions because right now you aren't making any sense.

guild vs guild on continent map. to get one sector you have to fight the same troops 10 times per troop placement. everyone claims they know this game but you have to draw at in very fine detail whats going on just a bunch of . so at the top it is guild continent map .

Attachments

• continent map.png
    continent map.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 3
  • continent map 2.png
    continent map 2.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 3

ronman

You simply don't understand how the game works if you think it's a cheat. The more territory you own the more sieges cost in goods and the costs scales up VERY fast. If you are attacking with only a few players without appropriate boosts then you aren't going to do all that well. Plus you can always come back later and try to take a sector when the enemy guild isn't on.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'out of rotation' turns but I'm pretty sure you don't understand the turn order when battling if you think they are getting to go out of order. I'm sure there is a guide or two that explains the battle system. You should go read those (although someone may come along and post a link for you).

the troops move in rotation in guild continent map when fighting, , buy i noticed that one troop would move then you get your turn and then a trooper would move again before the next one that didnt moves .

wolfhoundtoo

guild vs guild on continent map. to get one sector you have to fight the same troops 10 times per troop placement. everyone claims they know this game but you have to draw at in very fine detail whats going on just a bunch of . so at the top it is guild continent map .

The 10 army bit is known by everyone who has bothered to do any research into GVG at all. An internet would net you some players explaining how it works and probably give you some decent tips on how to get started. I'm pretty familiar with GVG (although a tad rusty as I don't really participate in it much anymore) and the problem is your posts were confusing to say the least.

In regards to the turn order all units on both sides have to move before a round is over (well technically they don't have to move as they can end their turn without moving). As for drawing in very fine details that's what is needed for you to get someone to possibly explain what your issues are with the game because we're not psychic. The game is simple the fine details aren't quite as easily seen as many people think and so it can get confusing to players as it's not hard to misread how the system is doing something if you aren't paying attention to those details.

Last edited: