• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition- 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser26759

If 2 guilds get to 100% or 133% what is the tie-breaker? First one to get there?

Both guilds finish, first one there wins, yes (same "tie-breaker" as putting points on GB).

Our guild hit 97.9. I am sure somewhere on some world a guild hit at least 100%.

*nods* Was on the losing end of a 100.0% to 98.4% loss. Stings.

DeletedUser26965

If your entire guild 64/48s GE, it will show 133% (104.7% on our board from this past week).

If you want to guarantee you win that week (this IS a factor for smaller guilds), it's the first one to 133%.

(or likely 133.3% displayed since "1/3 more GE" was added).
Okay so basically my guild is 51.9%(100% is 64/64) and 69.1% of 133%?

Meat Butcher

If you don't mind my asking... Please show us how you get your attack to 237%.
My mind can not comprehend that number.
I'm not calling you a liar, I'm saying I can't imagine that happening.

Sure I do not blame you.
Visit my city on E world to see for yourself.
CDM level 100 (will be 101 soon)
CoA level 79
Zues level 101

Orangery level 79 for my critical hit bonus of 22.86%

See Stats bottom right for GB's

DeletedUser10789

Are you seriously asking me for my feedback or is that just rhetorical, as we all know the only people reading any of this feedback is all of us here to vent on how bad the game is screwing us over.

So, I will oblige and opine. At first glance I thought, the graphics are cool on Level 4. It looks really neat, then I crashed and had what I now call the white screen of death. YES, this is where I get so frustrated I have to reload a new browser, as the game crashed. Then I went and fought and it was pretty hard. I got a few wins in without losing all my troops, then I hit the first pyramid and saw +200% attack and +200% defense against me. I said, are my eyes going that fast on me, or is it just that late at night, NO it was correct. It took me several tries to get past it and I thought to myself, that's not worth my effort. To lose a bunch of troops for nothing is just not worth it to me. Now I see a NERF'ing of the new decos in GE, which I now have 4 of, which is on the other post of mine and I do not wish to reflect that here. Enjoy that reading elsewhere and let me stay on point here.

Now, for such horrible prizes and then changing around how effective these prizes are to me, that's wrong, NO.? Why would I want to do this level 4, when the deck is stacked so hard against me, I lose way too much for it. I had to push forth and do the entire thing, only to get a crappy store building, when I have a bunch of them in my inventory (thanks for nothing by the way). I say, WHY BOTHER.? It's not like you, "the game" am giving me anything good that I cannot get on my own. Forge Points.? I have them and make them hourly as is, you want to give me 5, 10 or 20. And you think that is a good prize.? I point you to the Treasure hunt which costs me ZERO to do and I have the same chances (if not better) there to get Forge Points from it, like I did just today (a free 5 from the Treasure Hunt). Now you ask me for my feedback.?

Here you go, it sucks. The prizes suck. The fights are terrible. The last fight or last pyramid has +250% Attack and +250% Defense BONUS on them and even with my +163 Attack, I am getting slaughtered. Did I finish it, yes I did. Did I use the tavern silver to give me the extra +30%, I sure did. But against that bonus, it does not matter at all. You want my feedback, take Level 4 and shove it. It is just NOT worth doing. YES, it should be easier, I am not talking easy like I can win with TE troops (now that I am in AFE), NO not that easy. But +200% and up is just NOT right. Plus add in the crappy prizes and next week, I will pass. I can say I did it once and once it enough for me. It is just not worth the headaches, the aggravation and the frustration when you stack the deck against me. I can win barely on the first wave against those boosts, but then you put in a fully stocked fresh second wave against me, clearly you have an agenda here to either suck out the diamonds I am hording, or you just want us to spend diamonds on healing units, you got me 1 time. But rest assured, you will not get me again. First time, shame on you. Second time, shame on me and I am not that dumb to fall for your "the game" BS again.

You wanted and asked for it, now you have it. Fix it and I might reconsider, otherwise, it is waste of everything.

Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser13838

Population requirements
Dragon drones - 5.1k x 50 = 255k
Exos - 6.3k x 50 = 315k
Strike Teams - 2.1k x 50 = 105k

But lets look at this per 100% bonus

Dragon drones @ 7% - 5.1k x 100/7 = 72.8k
Exos @ 5% - 6.3k x 100/5 = 126.0k
Strike Teams @ 4% - 2.1k x 100/4 = 52.5k

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8152

Yeah and honestly I think it is kind of lame that STCs remain the best regular building for attack boost. Everything else in the game improves as you age up.

DeletedUser13838

Dragon drones aren't too bad but I actually use my strike teams in the 1st level of GE to place in the CE tower. Having a boatload of attached drones really wouldn't add much to my military (exos don't either since I frequently use hovers anyway). I'd consider adding exos if only to use them against hover tanks but they are just so much worse than the other options.

DeletedUser23828

extremely EXPENSIVE to perform level 4 using either diamonds or goods for negotiation. Based on the cost the rewards are crap. analysis ..... level 4 isn't worth the time or cost and thus isn't fun at all. so much promise such failure on delivery.

DeletedUser28610

This is the second week I completed GE level 4 and it was hard for no reason. Expensive, as it required a great deal of diamonds to negotiate for supplies that I had in droves when I started and the prizes sucked. I saw one maybe two Temple Relic awards in the whole process and they were not exceptional or rear. The hype about harder should be about costly, the better prizes are yet to be seen... I hope my feedback helps as I plan to do it one more time and if it does not live up to the marketing... I will be one less participant.
Best,
Loyal Player...

DeletedUser26154

Expensive, as it required a great deal of diamonds to negotiate for supplies that I had in droves when I started and the prizes sucked.

I think the cost of goods to negotiate is way too expensive, and you should not lose goods unless the negotiation is successful.
I tried negotiation then decided leveling my combat GBs to 10 and fighting it out was easier.

DeletedUser3679

This 100%/133% issue is so confusing:confused: Let me see if I have this right. When I add all my guilds GE stats it is 2323 encounters completed. 70 Players x 48 encounters = 3360 total encounters
2323 of 3360 = 69.1%

But that's using 48 encounters. Now we have 64.

70 Players x 64 encounters = 4480 encounters. 2323 of 4480 = 51.9%

The players in my guild who are going through the 4th level look to be making up for the ones who don't complete 48 encounters or don't play GE.

Is it a race to 100%? If so basically the guilds with the most players who can do level 4 the fastest as long as it gets to 100% wins? Or is it 133%?

It's not a race to 100%, unless two (or more) guilds each score exactly 100%. Then the first one there wins. The only guaranteed win is 133.33%, and first there will indeed win, no matter what. Don't see this happening much, unless something changes in the future. Of course, with INNO, something seems to be always changing, but almost never to increase scores or make scoring easier.

DeletedUser3679

Yeah, it is rather sill, why they just couldn't keep it 100% is beyond my understanding.

Possibly it was decided this way to prevent an avalanche of complaints about all guild members finishing 48 encounters, and the guild only scoring 75%. I know it's the same thing as all guilds would be scored the same way, but still....

DeletedUser10816

Why are the rewards in lvl 4 not changing?
This week we got again ToR prints at #52 :mad:, Victory tower at #56 :mad:...#60 is one up kit (that's fine but same as before) or cultural building!!! :mad::mad: seriously, a cultural building ?!? Not even premium at 60th encounter with 250% defense in AF?? LOL i wouldn't want that even at lvl 1..
And #64 is store kit or fountain of youth again?? Why?? We had exactly the same last week..

Toppcatt

How did you beat #60? I'm stuck on it since yesterday...(the one with 4 plasmas, 2 BFs, 2 behemoths on 1st wave and 2 plasmas, 3 BFs, 2 behemoths, 1 champ on second).

I have to say I'm very disappointed though...50% chance for ToR prints on 1st castle? 50% for a victory tower on second? Geez...the effort (troops/goods) spent doesn't match the reward. I must have lost like 100 rogues already on lvl 4 AF. My guildies and I have been preparing for lvl 4 for so long (pushing attack GBs) ... now I'm wondering why :(

Inno's announcement was that lvl 4 would be very hard but also very rewarding. I see they fulfilled the first part, but kinda missed the second....So many troops lost and for what? For 20fps or one up kit?

I'm with you on this. As soon as I won the 1st Castle battle, and saw what the "Rewards" were for it, I said I was never going to even bother doing level 4 again. I mean a 50% chance at more totally worthless ToR BPs, or more VC's? Even the 1st level gives out better Rewards for the 1st Castle battle.

In addition, I also don't like that they upped the bonuses for the first 3 levels in AF. Especially since they didn't do it for all of the levels, but just singled out the Players in AF. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world completing the 3rd level, but at least it was doable. Now if you don't have all 3 of your Attack GBs up to at least 20th (and actually 30th would be better), and with it taking 2 levels per GB to add a measly 1% to Attack % (for the levels above 10th) to our units, it's plain ridiculous for the %'s that even the first 3 levels are, for the Players in AF.

As usual, the people in charge of Inno are brain-dead, in their stupid greedy thinking that this will get more Players to spend real money buying their stupid Diamonds. You would think that after how many Players they have already lost, along with the ones who use to buy Diamonds but have now quit, that they would've learned by now that this isn't the "model way" to get more revenue. But then again I've learned over the years, that a large majority of the people in top management aren't there because they're smart, but are there because they are nothing but greedy sociopaths, who care about nothing else except how much more money they can get for themselves, which most of them already have far more of, than they will ever need.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10816

@Toppcatt
Very well said. I do agree with all your points, just to add something. I don't mind the difficulty, it's hard yes, but I didn't expect nothing less. It's a challenge and since I personally can't gvg anymore coz of the lag, GE is the only thing that keeps me play this game..
I also don't mind increasing the difficulty in AF in first 3 levels, they are still beatable with a few more losses perhaps but.... I don't think it's fair.
The game is offering us 3 attack GBs, which at level 10 given 90% attack boost combined. The highest of those GBs - CdM is obtainable in LMA. So, theoretically a player in LMA can have the same attack boost as an AF player, excluding only the barracks in CE and above which give additional attack %. Not to mention that more and more players in lower ages are trading fps for goods, so it's not uncommon to see EMA players with Arcs or Trazes for example. But back to LMA, if a player in LMA and AF could have pretty much the same attack boost, then why is inno increasing difficulty only in AF and decreasing it in all other Eras?